Old July 10th 11, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Seeking New FAQ/Intro Maintainers for rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 7, 2:00*am, (rec.radio.info Admin) wrote:
Posted-By: auto-faq 3.3.2 beta (PGPMoose V2.0, Perl 5.005)
Archive-name: radio/monitoring/recruitment
Revision: 1.2 2011/05/25 12:30:13
Posting-Frequency: posted monthly
URL:http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/

Changes followed by "|".

The rec.radio.info newsgroup, first established in 1993, has been
recently revived by an active moderation team. *We are currently seeking
suitable information, FAQ, and bulletin articles from the entire
rec.radio.* newsgroup hierarchy for simultanous cross-posting to our
newsgroup.

We are seeking replacement maintainers for the following information
bulletins formerly posted to rec.radio.shortwave (and currently archived
athttp://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/):

*radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing
*Subject: Welcome to rec.radio.shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
*Maintainer: (Scott Fybush)
*Last Posted: 28 Jun 1996 00:09:51 GMT

*radio/monitoring/introduction
*Subject: Welcome to rec.radio.shortwave
*Maintainer: (Ralph Brandi)
*Last Posted: 28 Jun 1996 00:09:38 GMT

*radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq
*Subject: Welcome to rec.radio.shortwave (Shortwave)
*Maintainer: (Ralph Brandi)
*Last Posted: 28 Jun 1996 00:09:45 GMT

We have been informed by the readers of rec.radio.shortwave that a * * * * * *|
recent (2008) attempt to update these documents and post them (or links * * * |
to them) at regular intervals, has since been abandoned, so the project * * * |
is once again open to a sincere and motivated volunteer. * * * * * * * * * * *|

We are interested in offering any technical support necessary to get
these articles updated and automatically posted again at regular
intervals. *This would include establishing contact with the original
maintainers for any necessary permissions. *We would prefer to seek new,
dedicated maintainers at this time, rather than start auto-posting the
original articles ourselves.

For more information about our newsgroup, see:

http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/rri/index.html

Please direct any comments, questions, or criticisms to
.

I nominate Cuhulin.
Old July 10th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 10, 7:12*am, Steve wrote:
[...]

NAH - M4 Mania Dave cause he would approve
everything; while thinking that he had real
disproved everything...
Old July 11th 11, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 10, 10:12*am, Steve wrote:
[...]

I nominate Cuhulin.- Hide quoted text -

There ought to be a comitee/panel consisting of the following :
RHF,Cuhulin,Dave... who did I forget ?
Old July 11th 11, 10:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 10, 5:40*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jul 10, 7:12*am, Steve wrote:

[...]

THE WORLD ACCORDING ... TO DAVE .