Old July 18th 11, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Statistically, my BP meds are more dangerous for driving

On Jul 17, 1:05*pm, dave wrote:
On 7/17/2011 12:08 PM, RHF wrote:

On Jul 17, 11:44 am, John *wrote:
On 7/17/2011 10:49 AM, RHF wrote:

The wifes youngest daughter, (18 years old) just developed having grand
mall seizures, probably the result of some recent vaccines she had.

I can't believe I am writing this, but marijuana is the only treatment
which stopped the seizures, problem is, she doesn't want to be stoned!

She can't drive without the marijuana, and she can't drive under the
influence of the marijuana, catch 22 if you ever did see one.

So, for relief, she uses the marijuana, but we are searching for a
suitable substitute, already been to berkeley and stanford ...

If anyone has experienced a similar problem and a suitable solution, let
us know, the present situation is unsupportable for any real length of
time ... and I know, she should NOT have taken the vaccines, a small
percentage experience these side effects from them ...

This is the only valid use of marijuana, other than terminal cancer
patients, which I have personally seen is valid ...

Regards,
JS

I have seen plenty of Valid Uses for Medical-Marijuana :
People with real Painful and Chronic Conditions :
But to the Person NONE of them should be Driving
While Under-the-Influence of Medical-Marijuana [.]
-happy-'relaxed'-people-should-not-be-behind-the-wheel-

Again I am Not Bashing People for Using "Medical
Marijuana" as needed to deal with their Health Issues

JUST DON'T WANT MEDICAL-MARIJUANA USERS
TO "BASH" INTO ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHEN THEY
ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR OR TRUCK [.]
-PLEASE-DON'T-DRIVE-UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE-
-OF-MEDICAL-MARIJUANA-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...030ea1c28d931b
-also-
DON'T WANT MEDICAL-MARIJUANA USERS
DRIVING BUSES& *TRAINS& *AIRPLANES ETC...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...85b8ebf9ff7c4b
* .
CAMMD : Citizens Against Medical-Marijuana Drivers {Workers}
* .
Now here Dave Admits to Using Medical-Marijuana
along with "hydrocodone" [Vicodin] as an Accelerator
{Booster } : IMHO That's a Dangerous-Deadly Combo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicodin
Altered Mental Status : Dizziness, Light Headedness
http://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html
HELLO DON'T DRIVE USING THIS DRUG COMBO DAVE !
-cause- You Are A Safety Hazard Threat To Others
On-the-Road : WHEN YOU ARE IMPAIRED [.]
* .
Dave -claims- "I can drive on anything except
downers and liquor." : Which Goes To State
of Mind and Degree of Mental Impairment Dave.
DAVE DON'T DRIVE IMPAIRED BY ANYTHING [.]
* .
that's how 'i' see it& *that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF
-toke-it-:-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
* .
* .

So now once again Dave Admits to Using
Medical-Marijuana along with "BP Meds"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...373335a5d1a180
Old July 18th 11, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Crazy old people should be rounded up and put in camps

[ravings of a ****]

Old July 18th 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/18/2011 6:13 AM, dave wrote:
On 07/18/2011 03:03 AM, RHF wrote:

[ravings of a ****]

OMG?

Does that mean he has come to his senses and realizes what he has been
doing?

Regards,
JS

Old July 18th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

North Korea Faces Famine - Tell World We Are Starving
http://www.rense.com

Execpt for the few, they Are starving.
cuhulin

Old July 18th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi

That happened in Jackson last week.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
http://www.dogbites.org
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
A guy phoned JT (JT's Super Talk Missy Sippy radio talk show) a few
minutes ago.He said his mother raised a Pit Bull, the dog died of old
age at twenty one years old.That is one for the Guinness Book of World
Records.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
cuhulin

Old July 18th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 18, 6:13*am, dave wrote:

Dave -wrt- "Crazy old people should
be rounded up and put in camps"

Once again you prove that you are NO
Libertarian of Any Stripe
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b647df5e16654

The Camp FEMA Guard Uniform will look
good on you 'Dave'.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...Glenn-Beck.jpg
Old July 18th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/18/2011 7:30 AM, J R wrote:
North Korea Faces Famine - Tell World We Are Starving
http://www.rense.com

Execpt for the few, they Are starving.
cuhulin

I believe that food has been in short supply for awhile, they have even
been abducting kids/people and eating them!

Martha', honey, naw git cher litle buns in the kitchen and cook me up
sum a yer vittles! NOW WOMAN!

And, cut me offn' a slice of thet nice long pig we got ...

Regards,
JS

Old July 18th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/18/2011 8:34 AM, J R wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi

That happened in Jackson last week.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
http://www.dogbites.org
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
A guy phoned JT (JT's Super Talk Missy Sippy radio talk show) a few
minutes ago.He said his mother raised a Pit Bull, the dog died of old
age at twenty one years old.That is one for the Guinness Book of World
Records.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
cuhulin

Those starving koreans would have have like a nice steak off that dog!

Those turd burgers the japs got themselves might be a real hit there too!

Regards,
JS

Old July 18th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/18/2011 11:59 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:13 am, wrote:

Dave -wrt- "Crazy old people should
be rounded up and put in camps"

Once again you prove that you are NO
Libertarian of Any Stripe
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b647df5e16654

The Camp FEMA Guard Uniform will look
good on you 'Dave'.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...Glenn-Beck.jpg
.
.
- [ravings of a ****]

OMG ! DaviD you got to the "****" Level So Soon,,,
-you-are-what-you-post-dave-that-you-are-

...and... One Must Really Wonder DaviD...

? Why you 'fixate' on the word "****" as a
means to attack and demean someone else !
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****

Now Twaddle-On Dave . . . in the Fog of your
self-admitted Medical-Marijuana Drug Combo !
http://www.selfhelpzone.com/wp-conte...uana-brian.gif

Again Twaddle-On Dave . . . in the Haze of your
self-admitted Medical-Marijuana Drug Cocktail !
http://www.selfhelpzone.com/wp-conte...uana-brian.gif

dave twaddle-on twaddle-on twaddle-on ~RHF
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twaddle
.
DaviD : Here is a "Crazy Old People"
Song Just For You 'Dave'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
.
.
- - On 07/18/2011 03:03 AM, RHF wrote:
- -
- - -u-n-s-n-i-p-
.
So now once again Dave Admits to Using
Medical-Marijuana along with "BP Meds"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...373335a5d1a180
.
Again that's a Dangerous-Deadly Combo Dave !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...85b8ebf9ff7c4b
.
Statistically Dave You Are Over Medicated
With Prescription Drugs and Use so-called
Medical-Marijuana
-and- SHOULD NOT BE ON THE ROAD [.]
http://www.selfhelpzone.com/wp-conte...uana-brian.gif
.
Dave You Are a Heart Attack, Seizure a/o
Stroke away from a Traffic Accident !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...030ea1c28d931b
.
HELLO DON'T DRIVE USING THIS DRUG COMBO DAVE !
-cause- You Are A Safety Hazard Threat To
Others On-the-Road : WHEN YOU ARE IMPAIRED [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2a1f5911c7179c
.
"M4 Mania"* Dave !
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4]
Driving Down The Road of Life On A Multi-Drug
Cocktail ...an Accident Waiting To Happen !
-that's- Road Kill Via "M4 Mania" ! ! !
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkin...d/roadkill.jpg
.
that's how 'i' see it& that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF
-toke-it-dave-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
.
.

The wife found a tiny zit on her face and went into a tizzy fit!

I told her, settle down, we'll see if a big ole' doobie will take it
away ... she hit me ... she never hits me, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

Old July 19th 11, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 18, 1:03*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 7/18/2011 8:34 AM, J R wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...Bull+kills+hus....

That happened in Jackson last week.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
http://www.dogbites.org
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
A guy phoned JT (JT's Super Talk Missy Sippy radio talk show) a few
minutes *ago.He said his mother raised a Pit Bull, the dog died of old
age at twenty one years old.That is one for the Guinness Book of World
Records.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
cuhulin

Those starving koreans would have have like a nice steak off that dog!

Those turd burgers the japs got themselves might be a real hit there too!

Regards,
JS

Clearly 'Doggie' Chow has a different meaning
to Starving North Koreans : Pit-Bull GoGi !
-maybe- K9 GalBee ?