Old July 20th 11, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default (OT) : Crazy old backwater hick Missy Sippy

Scientist Gagged From Intepreting Study That Links Climate Change To
Cosmic Rays
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Also at,
http://www.standeyo.com
I think.
cuhulin

Old July 20th 11, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/19/2011 08:22 PM, J R wrote:
Scientist Gagged From Intepreting Study That Links Climate Change To
Cosmic Rays
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Also at,
http://www.standeyo.com
I think.
cuhulin

Are you becoming a "transhuman"? Is that why you have tits?
Old July 20th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

A couple of days ago I saw (but I didn't read that article) somewhere on
the web about a guy who has a tit on his foot.Everybody has tits.Some
people (mostly women) have a bunch of tits on their bodies.

Ex Fox News dude says Americans phones wires hacked.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Old July 20th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/20/2011 07:56 AM, J R wrote:
A couple of days ago I saw (but I didn't read that article) somewhere on
the web about a guy who has a tit on his foot.Everybody has tits.Some
people (mostly women) have a bunch of tits on their bodies.

Ex Fox News dude says Americans phones wires hacked.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

It's a Federal crime to mess with someone's telephone wires.
Old July 20th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Do you think the Commie feds care?

JT said people are going around and cutting the electric cords off of
junk appliances that people set out for the garbage trucks to pick
up.They go around ahead of the garbage trucks.They cut the cords off for
the copper wires.Any kinds of junk appliances I set out for the garbage
trucks, I first cut the electric cords off, I save them ergo I never
know when they might come in handy for whatever.I have buku electric
cords here.
cuhulin, Electric Cords R ME

Old July 20th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Enema case Commie fed govt wants to know, Thursday at about 5 or 6 PM I
am going to plug in my phone and let my old buddy know I done cut that
crappy old metal rusty office desk in half and I moved it outside for
the garbage truck to pick up on Friday morning.Then I will call my
sister and let her know I have four more concrete blocks for her flower
garden, if she wants them.
Lets me step out and see if I have any snail mail.Commie fed govt no
doubt wants to know about that too.Yesterday od the day before, I
received another free Playboy snail mail magazine, the August 2011
edition.
cuhulin

Old July 20th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old July 21st 11, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Watchin Indoors Out on the DIY channel.One of the ''IN'' thingys
nowadays is an outdoors flat screen tee vee set.Yeahhhh, that's just
right for the thieves to steal.
cuhulin

Old July 21st 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/20/2011 8:37 AM, dave wrote:
On 07/20/2011 07:56 AM, J R wrote:
A couple of days ago I saw (but I didn't read that article) somewhere on
the web about a guy who has a tit on his foot.Everybody has tits.Some
people (mostly women) have a bunch of tits on their bodies.

Ex Fox News dude says Americans phones wires hacked.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

It's a Federal crime to mess with someone's telephone wires.

Yeah, but the feds doing all the wire tapping and such, what is a couple
of small guys screwing with phone lines ...

Regards,
JS