Old July 21st 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Hawaii records refuses court order to produce OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Seems like the cited privacy concerns. Why are the citing privacy
concerns on a document which SUPPOSEDLY has already been made public
record in the release by obama? Well, unless that is fraud obama has
released?

THIS:
"The state of Hawaii responded, saying they would not release the
information, citing "privacy" concerns. Taitz said the privacy issues
should not apply since she is asking for access to a document the
President has supposedly already released. She has since filed a motion
with the court requesting they compel the government to supply the
information."

FROM HE
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=10327

The crimes continue ...

Regards,
JS
Old July 21st 11, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 7/20/2011 10:46 PM, John Smith wrote:
Seems like the cited privacy concerns. Why are the citing privacy
concerns on a document which SUPPOSEDLY has already been made public
record in the release by obama? Well, unless that is fraud obama has
released?

THIS:
"The state of Hawaii responded, saying they would not release the
information, citing "privacy" concerns. Taitz said the privacy issues
should not apply since she is asking for access to a document the
President has supposedly already released. She has since filed a motion
with the court requesting they compel the government to supply the
information."

FROM HE
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=10327

The crimes continue ...

Regards,
JS

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_30826.php

Regards,
JS

Old July 21st 11, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On Jul 21, 1:46*am, John Smith wrote:

THIS:
"The state of Hawaii responded, saying they would not release the
information, citing "privacy" concerns. Taitz said the privacy issues
should not apply since she is asking for access to a document the
President has supposedly already released. She has since filed a motion
with the court requesting they compel the government to supply the
information."

FROM HEhttp://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=10327

The crimes continue ...

Come on! Hey, if Obama can't keep the fact he is not qualified to be
president secret for AT LEAST eight years, then he is definitely not
qualified to be president!

Old July 21st 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Hawaii records refuses court order to produce OBAMA BIRTHCERTI...

We Ought to Disown Hawaii!!! Let China and Russia have them!!!
cuhulin

Old July 21st 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 7/21/2011 2:33 AM, Benj wrote:
On Jul 21, 1:46 am, John wrote:

THIS:
"The state of Hawaii responded, saying they would not release the
information, citing "privacy" concerns. Taitz said the privacy issues
should not apply since she is asking for access to a document the
President has supposedly already released. She has since filed a motion
with the court requesting they compel the government to supply the
information."

FROM HEhttp://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=10327

The crimes continue ...

Come on! Hey, if Obama can't keep the fact he is not qualified to be
president secret for AT LEAST eight years, then he is definitely not
qualified to be president!

ROFLOL!

True, it seems like "Rule by Criminal" is what is going on, in such a
world, pays to be the biggest, best and baddest criminal there is.

Regards,
JS

Old July 21st 11, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I was Born in Carthage,Mississippi on November 5,1941, at about 3:30 PM,
I think it was on a Wednesday.I have my Genuine Birth Certificate, I can
Prove that.Irish Ancestry on my Dad's side, Scotch on my Mom's side.They
were Born in America too, so were their Parents.
http://www.thecarthaginian.com

I Still say we Should Give Hawaii to China and Russia or the Muslims.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 11, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/21/2011 3:10 PM, J R wrote:
I was Born in Carthage,Mississippi on November 5,1941, at about 3:30 PM,
I think it was on a Wednesday.I have my Genuine Birth Certificate, I can
Prove that.Irish Ancestry on my Dad's side, Scotch on my Mom's side.They
were Born in America too, so were their Parents.
http://www.thecarthaginian.com

I Still say we Should Give Hawaii to China and Russia or the Muslims.
cuhulin

Good, then you will never have to kludge together an obvious fraudulent
birth certificate and attempt to get by on the fools accepting it.

But hey, if you don't have one, obamas fraud is about the best which can
be done. I mean, he could have hired a better photoshop artist,
however, that only would have complicated the analysis.

I think one of his daughters boyfriends must have kludged this one for
him ...

Regards,
JS

Old July 22nd 11, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , says...

On 7/21/2011 3:10 PM, J R wrote:
[...]

It's really interesting to see the thoughtish processes of a raving
birthtard.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!