Old August 8th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Racist Piece of ****

On 08/07/2011 06:50 PM, dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/intlindices?e=asia

New Zealand opened a while ago.

Watch the fun as it rolls around the world.

But, remember, don't panic.

All negative so far!

Call Boy Barry, have him bail ya out!

I betcha the Boy is up right now, chewin' his nails down to the knuckle,
callin' Geitner, askin' how he be 'splaining dis one!

Or, askin' da teleprompta for some hep!

Hep me, hep me save muh presiduncey...

Old August 8th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I remember when Gold was $35.00 an Ounce.I should have been buying Gold
(and Silver too) instead of all this junk I have here.I would be the
Richest MOFO in the World.Oh well, they say you can't take it with you
when you croak.
Buy GOLD! Buy GOLD! Buy Gold!
cuhulin

Old August 8th 11, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 08/08/2011 05:45 AM, J R wrote:
I remember when Gold was $35.00 an Ounce.I should have been buying Gold
(and Silver too) instead of all this junk I have here.I would be the
Richest MOFO in the World.Oh well, they say you can't take it with you
when you croak.
Buy GOLD! Buy GOLD! Buy Gold!
cuhulin

When gold was $35 an ounce you weren't allowed to own it.
Old August 8th 11, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/intlindices?e=asia

New Zealand opened a while ago.

Watch the fun as it rolls around the world.

But, remember, don't panic.

All negative so far!

Call Boy Barry, have him bail ya out!

I betcha the Boy is up right now, chewin' his nails down to the knuckle,
callin' Geitner, askin' how he be 'splaining dis one!

Or, askin' da teleprompta for some hep!

Hep me, hep me save muh presiduncey...

Racist? Pick the race. Our President is of mixed race, some say 50-50.

I myself am of mixed race.

I pick on the boy because of his stupid policies!

So, Rickmers, throw away your pack of race cards.

Old August 8th 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/intlindices?e=asia

New Zealand opened a while ago.

Watch the fun as it rolls around the world.

But, remember, don't panic.

All negative so far!

Call Boy Barry, have him bail ya out!

I betcha the Boy is up right now, chewin' his nails down to the
knuckle,
callin' Geitner, askin' how he be 'splaining dis one!

Or, askin' da teleprompta for some hep!

Hep me, hep me save muh presiduncey...

Racist? Pick the race. Our President is of mixed race, some say 50-50.

I myself am of mixed race.

I pick on the boy because of his stupid policies!

So, Rickmers, throw away your pack of race cards.

Liberals only hold two cards. Race and class warfare.

Old August 8th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 08/08/2011 07:08 AM, MNMikew wrote:

Liberals only hold two cards. Race and class warfare.

So cards are OK, but a TelePromter is too modern?

"Class Warfare" is euphemism for "open your eyes; they are robbing both
of us blind!".

The system is so broken, top to bottom, that a Revolution is certain. We
will either go full-on fascist, or we will join the rest of the
civilized world and have an honest transparent liberal democratic republic.
Old August 8th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
On 08/08/2011 07:08 AM, MNMikew wrote:

Liberals only hold two cards. Race and class warfare.

So cards are OK, but a TelePromter is too modern?

"Class Warfare" is euphemism for "open your eyes; they are robbing both of
us blind!".

The system is so broken, top to bottom, that a Revolution is certain. We
will either go full-on fascist, or we will join the rest of the civilized
world and have an honest transparent liberal democratic republic.

There is no such thing as an honest transparent liberal democratic republic.
This administration is proof of that.

Old August 8th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 08/08/2011 09:23 AM, MNMikew wrote:
wrote in message
On 08/08/2011 07:08 AM, MNMikew wrote:

Liberals only hold two cards. Race and class warfare.

So cards are OK, but a TelePromter is too modern?

"Class Warfare" is euphemism for "open your eyes; they are robbing both of
us blind!".

The system is so broken, top to bottom, that a Revolution is certain. We
will either go full-on fascist, or we will join the rest of the civilized
world and have an honest transparent liberal democratic republic.

There is no such thing as an honest transparent liberal democratic republic.
This administration is proof of that.

I certainly agree that we have nothing resembling a free country, but I
still think it's possible.
Old August 9th 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Racist Piece of **** & 3+ Days of Race Riots in the UK !

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:23:53 -0700, dave wrote:

On 08/08/2011 07:08 AM, MNMikew wrote:

Liberals only hold two cards. Race and class warfare.

So cards are OK, but a TelePromter is too modern?

"Class Warfare" is euphemism for "open your eyes; they are robbing both
of us blind!".

The system is so broken, top to bottom, that a Revolution is certain. We
will either go full-on fascist, or we will join the rest of the
civilized world and have an honest transparent liberal democratic republic.

Patriotic Comrade M4 Mania Dave : Preach the Coming REVOLUTION ! ~ RHF
-one-toke-over-the-line-dave-one-toke-over-the-line-
Old August 8th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 08/08/2011 06:14 AM, dxAce wrote:

I betcha the Boy is up right now, chewin' his nails down to the knuckle,
callin' Geitner, askin' how he be 'splaining dis one!

Or, askin' da teleprompta for some hep!

Hep me, hep me save muh presiduncey...

Racist? Pick the race. Our President is of mixed race, some say 50-50.

I myself am of mixed race.

I pick on the boy because of his stupid policies!

So, Rickmers, throw away your pack of race cards.

"da", "dis", "hep me", "muh", etc., are all "negro dialect" used to
highlight some implied deficiency based on the race of the mockee.

If you had a brain you'd be dangerous. Fortunately WLS has taken care of
that. Electronic lobotomy from across the lake (which your governor
wants to sell to Nestle).