Old August 13th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default The Obama0 "Hockey Stick"

"Last week, we reached an agreement that will make historic cuts to
defense and domestic spending. But there's not much further we can
cut in either of those categories." President Obama, August 8, 2011.

Graph of the day:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...t_12_2011.html
Old August 13th 11, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Obama "Hockey Stick" SUCKS !

On Aug 12, 4:26Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
"Last week, we reached an agreement that will make historic cuts to
defense and domestic spending. Â*But there's not much further we can
cut in either of those categories." President Obama, August 8, 2011.

Graph of the day:http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...he_day_for_aug...

Some/Many would say Obama 'Sucks' Hockey Sticks !
-obama-sucks-big-time-yeah-!-

and... i did not know that
'bo' loved canadians ~ RHF
Old August 13th 11, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

"Last week, we reached an agreement that will make historic cuts to
defense and domestic spending. But there's not much further we can
cut in either of those categories." President Obama, August 8, 2011.

Graph of the day:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...t_12_2011.html

Another irrelevant and distorted "so what" statistic. We need to spend
twice as much to save the cities on the coast. I suggest collapsing the
empire and bringing home the Imperial Stormtroopers.