Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th 11, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Excuse the shortwave post

In article of Thu, 18 Aug 2011, writes

Greece is still on the air putting in a good signal on 40 meters 2258
UTC on 7475kHz with the flute and sheep bell interval signal. Greek
language.

Jim(MI)

Good to know that, despite all that the banking system has thrown at
them, they can still fund the power bill
--
Yours sincerely

Mervyn Carter
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than
standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control
the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and
corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of
all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their
fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and
restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs"
Thomas Jefferson