Old August 26th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A nice find

A nice find and just what I needed.

This afternoon, while passing a school on my bike, I see sticking out of a
dumpster a hose reel thingy, perfect for reeling up about 500' of wire for a
little mini local dxpedition.

I'd been thinking just how much fun it was going to be laying out the wire and
then having to reel it all back in.

Anyway, I pulled it out of the dumpster, set it behind it, and went back for
the car.

Problem solved!

People throw away the best crap.

Old August 26th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Sounds like a real Good find.One man's junk is another man's treasure.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Dumpster+Diving
cuhulin

Old August 26th 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

J R wrote:

Sounds like a real Good find.One man's junk is another man's treasure.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Dumpster+Diving
cuhulin

Like digging through an entire page of closely spaced hyperlinks trying
to figure out WTF you are trying to say.

I'd use an armor piercing round to show you the damn drain plug...