Old August 26th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Storm Weakens; looks like a rain-beach erosion event

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/Jef...s/article.html
Old August 26th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...es+Mississippi

I think/I Hope Irene turns out to be a Candy Ass Hurricane.
cuhulin, Cat 5 Hurricanes R Missy Sippy

Old August 27th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 1:14*pm, (J R) wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...es+Mississippi

I think/I Hope Irene turns out to be a Candy Ass Hurricane.
cuhulin, Cat 5 Hurricanes R Missy Sippy

Irene already wimping out? :

https://www.gplus.com/Hurricanes/Ins...s-own-strength
Old August 27th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Irene, send Missy Sippy some of that rain, we needs it.
Couple of days ago when that old country boy from Edwards,Missy Sippy
was mowing his front yard, when he started mowing the other side of his
front yard, it looked like he disappeared into the Oklahoma dust bowl.
cuhulin

Old August 27th 11, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 12:33*pm, dave wrote:
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/Jef...s/article.html

Sounds good to me. I don't mind a little beach erosion. I just want to
have a roof on Monday morning.

Old August 27th 11, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

They have Gales in Ireland and Wales, other parts of Europe, that are
just as rough as Hurricane Irene.Sometimes those Gales last for two
weeks, or longer.That's why those trees over there have that wind blown
look.
cuhulin

IS HD THE ANSWER TO RADIO'S YOUTH EROSION PROBLEM Telamon Shortwave 2 March 16th 08 08:52 AM
IS HD THE ANSWER TO RADIO'S YOUTH EROSION PROBLEM Scooter Shortwave 3 March 15th 08 11:21 AM
IS HD THE ANSWER TO RADIO'S YOUTH EROSION PROBLEM IBOCcrock Shortwave 0 March 15th 08 12:04 AM
Rain Static ? Deni F5VJC Antenna 113 December 19th 06 04:13 PM
R-7000 in the rain Daniel_FY1FV Antenna 4 May 30th 04 02:34 PM