Old September 17th 11, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default Sarah "The Quitter" Palin's Fetish For Black Men

On 9/14/2011 7:25 PM, RHF wrote:

.
Larry Sinclair Talks About The ObamaSexual©
at the National Press Club Interview
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...dc263408ca92d0
.
.
Truth Teller,

So it's the old guilt-by-ass-sociation Sex Charges
concerning Sarah Palin; republicans et al.
- - - while Brad Hanson said nothing...
.

so, reading between the lines, and taking into consideration obamas
homosexual bath houses and palins fondness for black organs ... there
goes her chance for a little obama peni?

Regards,
JS

Old September 17th 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

That smearing crap about Sarah Palin is a pack of Lies.
cuhulin

Old September 18th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 17, 10:44*am, (J R) wrote:
That smearing crap about Sarah Palin is a pack of Lies.
cuhulin

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it untrue. It's
called "cognitive dissonance". What's the matter Johnny Reb? Can't you
deal with the image of sweet Sarah the Quitter with a black schlong
dangling from her mouth?
Old September 18th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I Certainly Do NOT Believe Anything YOU Say!

Navy Jacks, Palin, And Apologies Demanded from Racist Democrats.
http://www.canadafreepress.com
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/40428

Old September 18th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Ooops, I forgot to type my cuhulin moniker.I will fix that.
cuhulin
///You done typed it, now cut the light and give me a cookie.WOO WOO
WOOF!///

Old September 18th 11, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 17, 11:40*pm, (J R) wrote:
I Certainly Do NOT Believe Anything YOU Say!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH JOHNNY REB!
Old September 18th 11, 08:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Old September 18th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:44:42 -0500, J R wrote:

That smearing crap about Sarah Palin is a pack of Lies. cuhulin

You're right. It was not cocaine she was snorting off the oil barrel; it
was methedrine.
Old September 18th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Johnny Yumaaaaaa was a Rebellllllll,,,,,,,
That is a real song.I used to listen to it on my radio many moons ago.
cuhulin