RadioBanter

-   -   Al Gore - BBC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173491-re-al-gore-bbc.html)

J R September 19th 11 05:05 AM

Al Gore - BBC

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at,
http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

dxAce September 19th 11 07:01 AM

Al Gore - BBC

J R wrote:

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at,
http://www.lucianne.com

There's always an excuse about what happens. If it snows, it's climate change
and if it rains it's global warming.

Bottom line: people, and more importantly, corporations need to be taxed.

Just listen to them, and you'll discover this.

dave September 19th 11 01:06 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:05:00 -0500, J R wrote:

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at, http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-14771523

"Although I knew what to expect in terms of ice loss from satellite
imagery, I was still completely unprepared for the gob-smacking scale of
the break-up, which rendered me speechless," said Dr Hubbard.

"It was incredible to see. This glacier is huge, 20km across and 1000m
high.

"It's like looking into the Grand Canyon full of ice and coming back two
years later to find it's full of water."

dxAce September 19th 11 01:07 PM

Al Gore - BBC

dave wrote:

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:05:00 -0500, J R wrote:

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at, http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-14771523

"Although I knew what to expect in terms of ice loss from satellite
imagery, I was still completely unprepared for the gob-smacking scale of
the break-up, which rendered me speechless," said Dr Hubbard.

"It was incredible to see. This glacier is huge, 20km across and 1000m
high.

"It's like looking into the Grand Canyon full of ice and coming back two
years later to find it's full of water."

Take your meds, Dave.