Old September 19th 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default Al Gore - BBC

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at,
http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

Old September 19th 11, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

J R wrote:

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at,
http://www.lucianne.com

There's always an excuse about what happens. If it snows, it's climate change
and if it rains it's global warming.

Bottom line: people, and more importantly, corporations need to be taxed.

Just listen to them, and you'll discover this.

Old September 19th 11, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:05:00 -0500, J R wrote:

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at, http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-14771523

"Although I knew what to expect in terms of ice loss from satellite
imagery, I was still completely unprepared for the gob-smacking scale of
the break-up, which rendered me speechless," said Dr Hubbard.

"It was incredible to see. This glacier is huge, 20km across and 1000m
high.

"It's like looking into the Grand Canyon full of ice and coming back two
years later to find it's full of water."
Old September 19th 11, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:05:00 -0500, J R wrote:

Those Nitwit Numbskull global warming Weirdos have a thingy going about
the Oceans are soaking up the excess heat that they were expecting to
happen.
You can find the article about that at, http://www.lucianne.com
cuhulin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-14771523

"Although I knew what to expect in terms of ice loss from satellite
imagery, I was still completely unprepared for the gob-smacking scale of
the break-up, which rendered me speechless," said Dr Hubbard.

"It was incredible to see. This glacier is huge, 20km across and 1000m
high.

"It's like looking into the Grand Canyon full of ice and coming back two
years later to find it's full of water."

Take your meds, Dave.

Al Gore - BBC Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 6 September 19th 11 12:43 AM
Al Gore - BBC N∅ M∅ ∅baMa∅ Shortwave 3 September 19th 11 12:31 AM
Al Gore - BBC dave Shortwave 2 September 18th 11 02:23 PM
Al Gore = Excessive John Smith Shortwave 3 December 22nd 10 12:54 AM
(OT) Poor Gore N8KDV Shortwave 81 January 23rd 04 02:24 AM