RadioBanter

-   -   Al Gore - BBC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173502-re-al-gore-bbc.html)

Hatfield September 19th 11 12:59 PM

Al Gore - BBC

The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized wages. China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year without paying extra to make them pollution free. Their workers receive a smaller hourly wage. Their cheaply built factories pollute. Therefore cheap Chinese solar panels dominate the market and nobody wants to pay extra for expensive American Solyndra panels which cost so much more.

Every nation that spends trillions to go carbon neutral will not be competitive on the world market. Therefore those nations economies will flounder and those nations will not have the monies to build large armies. Other countries will never respect them and their people will grow poorer and live in fear. Nations like China that do not give a royal fig about global warming will dominate more and more. Militarily and financially.

dxAce September 19th 11 01:01 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Hatfield wrote:

The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized wages. China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year without paying extra to make them pollution free. Their workers receive a smaller hourly wage. Their cheaply built factories pollute. Therefore cheap Chinese solar panels dominate the market and nobody wants to pay extra for expensive American Solyndra panels which cost so much more.

Every nation that spends trillions to go carbon neutral will not be competitive on the world market. Therefore those nations economies will flounder and those nations will not have the monies to build large armies. Other countries will never respect them and their people will grow poorer and live in fear. Nations like China that do not give a royal fig about global warming will dominate more and more. Militarily and financially.

Amen brother, amen.

dave September 19th 11 01:13 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:59:56 -0700, Hatfield wrote:

Every nation that spends trillions to go carbon neutral will not be
competitive on the world market. Therefore those nations economies will
flounder and those nations will not have the monies to build large
armies. Other countries will never respect them and their people will
grow poorer and live in fear. Nations like China that do not give a
royal fig about global warming will dominate more and more. Militarily
and financially.

Any nation with Predator drones and nuclear attack subs is already on top
militarily. We can kill everyone in your house, or everyone in your
capitol city.

The key phrase is "world market". We cannot compete on the "world market"
because we don't pollute and we don't work people 'til they drop dead.
Either the "world market" goes or Norman Rockwell's America goes. The two
cannot co-exist.

dave September 19th 11 01:14 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:01:31 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Amen brother, amen.

I never trust anyone who calls me "brother". It gives me a chill. I know
they want to con me.

dxAce September 19th 11 01:15 PM

Al Gore - BBC

dave wrote:

[...]

Dave, take 5 times your usual meds and you can go too.

Hit the trail, 'tard.

dxAce September 19th 11 01:49 PM

Al Gore - BBC

dave wrote:

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:01:31 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Amen brother, amen.

I never trust anyone who calls me "brother". It gives me a chill. I know
they want to con me.

I never trust anyone who can't read a spec sheet before taking their meds.

Hit the road, 'tard boy.

dave September 19th 11 02:38 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:49:28 -0400, dxAce wrote:

I never trust anyone who can't read a spec sheet before taking their
meds.

Hit the road, 'tard boy.

Wrong thread. (The point of the other one was that you can't buy parts
for it. I know here to get all the Nixie tubes I want).

J R September 19th 11 02:49 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Here is that article I read at lucianne.com
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=640093
cuhulin

dave September 19th 11 02:55 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Here is that article I read at lucianne.com
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=640093 cuhulin

That's incredibly old news. The ability of the ocean to absorb CO2 is
showing signs of waning, plus all that CO2 makes the undersea version of
acid rain, and is killing all the microscopic life at the base of the
food chain. There is enough frozen methane on the sea floor to turn this
place into Venus.

dxAce September 19th 11 03:03 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Here is that article I read at lucianne.com
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=640093 cuhulin

That's incredibly old news. The ability of the ocean to absorb CO2 is
showing signs of waning, plus all that CO2 makes the undersea version of
acid rain, and is killing all the microscopic life at the base of the
food chain. There is enough frozen methane on the sea floor to turn this
place into Venus.

Real men are from Mars, clown 'tards such as yourself are from Venus!

J R September 19th 11 04:21 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Send Al Gore up through the Ozone hole into outer Space and that will
solve the Heat problem.
cuhulin

dave September 19th 11 06:40 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:21:03 -0500, J R wrote:

Send Al Gore up through the Ozone hole into outer Space and that will
solve the Heat problem.
cuhulin

You're smarter than that.

J R September 19th 11 09:49 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Doggy is smarter.She doesn't believe in that Stupid Phony Baloney Fake
Fraud 'global warming' Crap.Neither do I.
cuhulin

dave September 20th 11 12:33 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:49:53 -0500, J R wrote:

Doggy is smarter.She doesn't believe in that Stupid Phony Baloney Fake
Fraud 'global warming' Crap.Neither do I. cuhulin

It's good to have the support of one's peers.

RHF September 20th 11 02:01 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Sep 19, 4:59*am, Hatfield wrote:
The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized wages.

- China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year
- without paying extra to make them pollution free.

Yeah Obama lets China Pollute with NO Carbon Credit
Taxation -while- Promoting Higher and More Carbon
Credit Taxation for US Energy Producers

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_pQyvcBbJ0Fs/TY...ZuY/image5.png

Plus Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} has used the EPA
to Shut-Down Construction of Newer Cleaner 'Clean-Coal'
Burning Electric Plants in the USA

Obama 2008 - Fool Me Once : Shame On You !
-versus-
Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...5b6dede6d75e9a

dave September 20th 11 02:51 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:01:54 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Sep 19, 4:59Â*am, Hatfield wrote:
The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized
wages.

- China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year - without paying
extra to make them pollution free.

Yeah Obama lets China Pollute with NO Carbon Credit Taxation -while-
Promoting Higher and More Carbon Credit Taxation for US Energy Producers

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot steam,
China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a month.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/wo...ia/11coal.html

J R September 20th 11 03:20 PM

Al Gore - BBC

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...el+Mississippi

Coal Gasification, clean fuel, sumpin like Dat.On schedule.
cuhulin

dave September 20th 11 04:10 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:20:32 -0500, J R wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...el+Mississippi

Coal Gasification, clean fuel, sumpin like Dat.On schedule. cuhulin

This would be a good place for you to start getting an education. Your
utility company prefers to poison you. The clean natural gas they are
extracting from under your feet will be sold elsewhere.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] September 20th 11 05:43 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On 9/20/2011 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot
steam, China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a
month.

Certainly they are building one power plant a month.

As manufacturers to the world, they -need- all that electricity. Too bad
we make very little in this country any more -- and too bad the greed of
wanting cheap products drove most of our manufacturing to China.

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. We need those cheap products because no one
here has a decent paying job any more and therefore can only afford "cheap".

J R September 20th 11 06:08 PM

Al Gore - BBC

The Search For Fire, old Cavemen (Cavewimmins too) movie.I am not sure
of the name of that movie, bit its a Real Good movie!
cuhulin

D Peter Maus[_2_] September 20th 11 06:10 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On 9/20/11 11:43 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 9/20/2011 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot
steam, China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a
month.

Certainly they are building one power plant a month.

As manufacturers to the world, they -need- all that electricity. Too bad
we make very little in this country any more -- and too bad the greed of
wanting cheap products drove most of our manufacturing to China.

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. We need those cheap products because no one
here has a decent paying job any more and therefore can only afford
"cheap".

Cheap products are not a bad thing in and of themselves. Remember that
Japanese products were also cheap.

Not so much any more. Industrializing a nation requires certain steps.
Cheap manufactured goods is only an early step.

But there are a lot better ways to generate power than coal.
Geothermal, being among the cleanest. Even thorium nuclear is a better
option. Clean, plentiful, scalable pursuant to demand, self regulating
reaction, and apolitical, in that it can't be used to create weapons.

Something we should have long begun here.

RHF September 21st 11 12:23 AM

Al Gore - BBC

On Sep 20, 9:43*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 9/20/2011 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot
steam, China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a
month.

Certainly they are building one power plant a month.

As manufacturers to the world, they -need- all that electricity. Too bad
we make very little in this country any more -- and too bad the greed of
wanting cheap products drove most of our manufacturing to China.

- Oh, sorry, I almost forgot.
- We need those cheap products because no one
- here has a decent paying job any more and
- therefore can only afford "cheap".

Well then may be instead of a {Made-in-China}
Cheap Ass "Dollar Stores" we need All America
[Flag : RW&B} USA Stores : where everything
is "Made in the USA" ! -gba-

your choice = you decide ~ RHF
-vote-with-your-dollars-

[email protected] September 21st 11 03:48 AM

Al Gore - BBC

On Sep 20, 12:43*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 9/20/2011 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot
steam, China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a
month.

Certainly they are building one power plant a month.

As manufacturers to the world, they -need- all that electricity. Too bad
we make very little in this country any more -- and too bad the greed of
wanting cheap products drove most of our manufacturing to China.

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. We need those cheap products because no one
here has a decent paying job any more and therefore can only afford "cheap".

....and that's the Bitter Truth.

[email protected] September 21st 11 03:55 AM

Al Gore - BBC

On Sep 20, 1:08*pm, (J R) wrote:
The Search For Fire, old Cavemen (Cavewimmins too) movie.I am not sure
of the name of that movie, bit its a Real Good movie!
cuhulin

One million years B.C. Raquel Welch .