Old September 19th 11, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Al Gore - BBC

The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized wages. China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year without paying extra to make them pollution free. Their workers receive a smaller hourly wage. Their cheaply built factories pollute. Therefore cheap Chinese solar panels dominate the market and nobody wants to pay extra for expensive American Solyndra panels which cost so much more.

Every nation that spends trillions to go carbon neutral will not be competitive on the world market. Therefore those nations economies will flounder and those nations will not have the monies to build large armies. Other countries will never respect them and their people will grow poorer and live in fear. Nations like China that do not give a royal fig about global warming will dominate more and more. Militarily and financially.

Old September 19th 11, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hatfield wrote:

The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized wages. China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year without paying extra to make them pollution free. Their workers receive a smaller hourly wage. Their cheaply built factories pollute. Therefore cheap Chinese solar panels dominate the market and nobody wants to pay extra for expensive American Solyndra panels which cost so much more.

Every nation that spends trillions to go carbon neutral will not be competitive on the world market. Therefore those nations economies will flounder and those nations will not have the monies to build large armies. Other countries will never respect them and their people will grow poorer and live in fear. Nations like China that do not give a royal fig about global warming will dominate more and more. Militarily and financially.

Amen brother, amen.

Old September 19th 11, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:59:56 -0700, Hatfield wrote:

Every nation that spends trillions to go carbon neutral will not be
competitive on the world market. Therefore those nations economies will
flounder and those nations will not have the monies to build large
armies. Other countries will never respect them and their people will
grow poorer and live in fear. Nations like China that do not give a
royal fig about global warming will dominate more and more. Militarily
and financially.

Any nation with Predator drones and nuclear attack subs is already on top
militarily. We can kill everyone in your house, or everyone in your
capitol city.

The key phrase is "world market". We cannot compete on the "world market"
because we don't pollute and we don't work people 'til they drop dead.
Either the "world market" goes or Norman Rockwell's America goes. The two
cannot co-exist.
Old September 19th 11, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:01:31 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Amen brother, amen.

I never trust anyone who calls me "brother". It gives me a chill. I know
they want to con me.
Old September 19th 11, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

[...]

Dave, take 5 times your usual meds and you can go too.

Hit the trail, 'tard.

Old September 19th 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:01:31 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Amen brother, amen.

I never trust anyone who calls me "brother". It gives me a chill. I know
they want to con me.

I never trust anyone who can't read a spec sheet before taking their meds.

Hit the road, 'tard boy.

Old September 19th 11, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:49:28 -0400, dxAce wrote:

I never trust anyone who can't read a spec sheet before taking their
meds.

Hit the road, 'tard boy.

Wrong thread. (The point of the other one was that you can't buy parts
for it. I know here to get all the Nixie tubes I want).
Old September 19th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Here is that article I read at lucianne.com
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=640093
cuhulin

Old September 19th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Here is that article I read at lucianne.com
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=640093 cuhulin

That's incredibly old news. The ability of the ocean to absorb CO2 is
showing signs of waning, plus all that CO2 makes the undersea version of
acid rain, and is killing all the microscopic life at the base of the
food chain. There is enough frozen methane on the sea floor to turn this
place into Venus.
Old September 19th 11, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Here is that article I read at lucianne.com
http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=640093 cuhulin

That's incredibly old news. The ability of the ocean to absorb CO2 is
showing signs of waning, plus all that CO2 makes the undersea version of
acid rain, and is killing all the microscopic life at the base of the
food chain. There is enough frozen methane on the sea floor to turn this
place into Venus.

Real men are from Mars, clown 'tards such as yourself are from Venus!

Al Gore - BBC J R Shortwave 3 September 19th 11 01:07 PM
Al Gore - BBC Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 6 September 19th 11 12:43 AM
Al Gore - BBC N∅ M∅ ∅baMa∅ Shortwave 3 September 19th 11 12:31 AM
Al Gore - BBC dave Shortwave 2 September 18th 11 02:23 PM
(OT) Poor Gore N8KDV Shortwave 81 January 23rd 04 02:24 AM