Old October 6th 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies in existence ...

On Oct 2, 8:03*am, John Smith wrote:
Government is a large attracting force for criminals and perverts ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8062#docid=866....

Most decent people would like to see them put somewhere they cannot harm
others, especially children, but they are some of the most successful
criminals on the planet ...

When you see criminals like these start to hang, you know justice is
being restored ...

Regards,
JS

I find that it helps if I use horse manure as a Chap Stik.
Old October 6th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

"Frisbieinstein" wrote in message

I find that it helps if I use horse manure as a Chap Stik.

Yes..
But in your case, it's because you make a habit of eating horse****.

Old October 7th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

http://thewvsr.com/wp-content/upload...4/kiss-ass.jpg
Old October 8th 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 10/6/2011 7:19 AM, Frisbieinstein wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:03 am, John wrote:
Government is a large attracting force for criminals and perverts ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8062#docid=866...

Most decent people would like to see them put somewhere they cannot harm
others, especially children, but they are some of the most successful
criminals on the planet ...

When you see criminals like these start to hang, you know justice is
being restored ...

Regards,
JS

I find that it helps if I use horse manure as a Chap Stik.

Yes ... just talk to the other homosexuals in your life and see it they
want you to remove it before kissing them ... shouldn't be a real problem.

Regards,
JS

Old October 11th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Watchin 10:00 PM WJTV 12 tee vee noos.Occupy Jackson, tomorrow at 4:00
PM (maybe the guy on tee vee said 11:00 AM, I don't exactly remember) in
down town Jackson at Smith Park.So far there are thirty of those Occupy
Jackson weirdos.One of them was standing and scratching at his shirt.He
probally has Cooties.
cuhulin

Old October 11th 11, 08:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/10/2011 8:10 PM, J R wrote:
Watchin 10:00 PM WJTV 12 tee vee noos.Occupy Jackson, tomorrow at 4:00
PM (maybe the guy on tee vee said 11:00 AM, I don't exactly remember) in
down town Jackson at Smith Park.So far there are thirty of those Occupy
Jackson weirdos.One of them was standing and scratching at his shirt.He
probally has Cooties.
cuhulin

Gee, sounds like a real shame the good name of "Smith" is involved in
all that, huh? My great-great-great-etc. grandfather must be turning in
his grave! lol

Regards,
JS

Old October 11th 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:10:18 -0500, J R wrote:

Watchin 10:00 PM WJTV 12 tee vee noos.Occupy Jackson, tomorrow at 4:00
PM (maybe the guy on tee vee said 11:00 AM, I don't exactly remember) in
down town Jackson at Smith Park.So far there are thirty of those Occupy
Jackson weirdos.One of them was standing and scratching at his shirt.He
probally has Cooties.
cuhulin

You should go there and add your head to the count. They share your
distrust of Prez.
Old October 11th 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default One of the most successful and vilest conspiracies inexistenc...

Occupy Jackson event will not amount to anything, compared to those
other Crazies all over America and the World.

Smith Park,,, how about Smith & Wesson?
cuhulin

Old October 14th 11, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 11, 11:02*am, (J R) wrote:
Occupy Jackson event will not amount to anything, compared to those
other Crazies all over America and the World.

Smith Park,,, how about Smith & Wesson?
cuhulin

Them kids are going nuts in Manhattan ! Some of them been sleeping in
a downtown square for a month !!
Old October 14th 11, 10:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 13, 9:04*pm, wrote:
On Oct 11, 11:02*am, (J R) wrote:

Occupy Jackson event will not amount to anything, compared to those
other Crazies all over America and the World.

Smith Park,,, how about Smith & Wesson?
cuhulin

Them kids are going nuts in Manhattan ! Some of them been sleeping in
a downtown square for a month !!

Who's Behind The Wall Street Protestors ...Soros !
http://news.yahoo.com/whos-behind-wa...110834998.html
-the-whole-'occupy-wall-stree't-thingee-
-is-an-'obama-agenda'©-community-event-

The Obama Puppet-Master Lives !
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001..._xla rge.jpeg
-follow-the-money-

Prez-A-Duntz Obama -says- Read My Lips :
New Taxes ! & More Taxes ! & Higher Taxes !
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...hnx58IKq0gacbg
-welcome-to-obama-tax-slavery-!-