Old October 24th 11, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : LA La Land

On Oct 19, 12:58*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"dave" *wrote in message

m...

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:23:16 -0500, J R wrote:
L A law bans cash transactions for second hand goods.
http://www.drudgereport.com

How about second hand cars?

I went to a used car lot.I found my girlfriend's red dress in the back
seat! ~ Rodney Dangerfield.
http://www.rodney.com
cuhulin

http://www.klfy.com/story/15717759/s...and-dealer-law

I think that the state of Louisiana is running afoul of federal law with
this one. Does it not say right there on the money: "This note is legal
tender for all debts, public and private?" *Does this not mean that legally
one cannot refuse payment in cash?

Somewhere I remember a few Court Cases
that dealt with that Issue -wrt- Payment
in US One Cent {Pennys} 100,000 Pennys
= $1000 and Paying Property Taxes

and Payments in Bills bigger that Twenties
[$20] : Hence the Signs -reading-
"No Bill Larger/Bigger That $20 Accepted"
Old October 24th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Toyota develops new electric car battery.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=314943

1,000 km? How many miles is that? I am too lazy to figure it out.I think
one kilometer = 1.4 mile, sumpin like dat.

Only the Toyotas kept on going.
cuhulin