Old October 20th 11, 02:42 AM
Junior Member

Default Alinco DX-R8T or?

Hello everyone,

I havent messed with shortwave listening since I was a kid and am wanting to try my hand at it again.
The technology seems much improved from my old radio shack box,but then again I wonder since many laws seem to restrict things nowdays.

I am just looking for a desktop receiver to try and tune in distant radio stations. While my budget is around $500,I am really confused when looking.

Is this a good radio for what I am looking for?

Alinco DX-R8T

WTB: Alinco or similar DTMF microphone for Alinco DR-590 TimBob Swap 0 October 20th 08 01:20 AM
WTB Alinco or similar DTMF microphone for Alinco DR-590 transciever. TimBob Equipment 0 October 17th 08 08:15 PM
FA:Alinco DJ-X10 T Scan Da Bands Equipment 0 November 29th 04 06:59 PM
FA: Alinco DX--70H K2TL Swap 0 September 18th 04 02:25 PM
FA: Alinco DX-70H K2TL Swap 0 September 18th 04 02:25 PM