Old November 1st 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default (OT) : Occupy Wall Street -becomes- Occupy Obam-A-Merica !

We had an eight hours layover in Tokyo.A few of us lean mean fighting
machines went walking around, seeing the sights.We went to a
restaurant.A waiter went to a fish tank.He got a live fish out of that
glass fish tank.He sliced off a thin piece off the side of that fish and
he put that fish back in the tank.The fish started swimming around just
as though nothing had happened.
cuhulin

Old November 2nd 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 1, 9:19*am, "extra class" wrote:
He couldn't digest the hardliners still harbor suspicions that the barf was
no accident.

BARF diet . Someone claims it is good for pets.
Old November 2nd 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Someone claims it is good footage; was widely seen of Bush recovering from
having emptied his stomach contents

Old November 2nd 11, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Damn neighbor next door to me, they let their little mutt stray over to
my back yard.I am going to buy a Super Soaker squirt gun and fill it up
with water mixed with cayenne pepper.I will fix that little mutt! I
might set a rat trap for that mutt.I have some BIG rat traps, I bought
them at Goodwill.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi

It expires on my birthday, November 5th.
Hell of a note, which one will expire first? My drivers license, or me?
Happy Drivers License Renewal day to meeeeee,,,,,,,
cuhulin