Old November 25th 11, 12:33 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman

Default THREE CHEERS FOR GOD

This will have to be extremely brief because I'm drowsy after stuffing
myself during Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's.

http://www.edconrad.org

===============

GIVE YOUR CUTIE THE BIRD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFgo9J_MRng

Ed C*onrad

(I'm incognito because some gutless moderators are deleting my
posts).

=============

ATHEIST ORGANIZATIONS
American Atheists
Atheist Alliance
The Secular Web
Positive Atheism
Atheists United
M.A.A.F (Military Association of Atheists)
Secular Coalition
Secular Humanism Organization
Atheists Anonymous
About Atheism
Campus Freethought
The Net Atheists
Atheist Activism
Atheist Outreach
God is a Myth
No Beliefs Freethinkers
Atheist.com
Detox Webzine
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Strong Atheism
Atheists.com
Losing My Religion
Atheist Empire
The War on Faith

MAJOR RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
Ranked by Number of Adherents)

Christianity: 2.1 billion
Islam: 1.5 billion
Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
Hinduism: 900 million
Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
Buddhism: 376 million
Primal-indigenous: 300 million
African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
Sikhism: 23 million
Juche: 19 million
Spiritism: 15 million
Judaism: 14 million
Baha'i: 7 million
Jainism: 4.2 million
Shinto: 4 million
Cao Dai: 4 million
Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
Tenrikyo: 2 million
Neo-Paganism: 1 million
Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
Scientology: 500 thousand

LONDON DAILY NEWSPAPERS
Daily Express
Daily Mirror
Daily Telegraph
Evening Standard
Guardian Unlimited
Independent
Jewish Chronicle
Latin American Newsletters
Morning Star
Sun
Times of London
Old November 25th 11, 03:04 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman

On 11/24/2011 4:33 PM, Intrepid wrote:

[...]

My forefathers stated I had inalienable rights, given by my creator ...
that is good enough for me.

Regards,
JS
The Calendar says 2011, the heart says 1776!
Old November 26th 11, 01:04 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman

**** GOD AND JESUS, TOO ...
Old November 26th 11, 07:58 PM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman

On 11/25/2011 5:04 PM, StephenHawking wrote:
**** GOD AND JESUS, TOO ...

Yes, when one is out walking on the remote and untouched sands of some
far and distant desert, one often finds fine swiss watches, computers,
tvs, radios, and random complex constructions -- nothing as complex as
the coding in the DNA of this planet ... but proof, solid!, that such is
more than possible -- evolution.

ROFLOL!!! The minds of children, you just gotta luv 'em, so "innocent."

Old November 27th 11, 02:41 AM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman

On 11/25/2011 6:04 PM, StephenHawking wrote:
**** GOD AND JESUS, TOO ...

That could be why you are ****ed up Stephen.

Old November 27th 11, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.letterman

On Nov 25, 8:04*pm, StephenHawking wrote:

**** GOD AND JESUS, TOO ...

Good luck trying to explain your words on Judgement Day.