Old December 18th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

Default Our first enemy has become our own government, a sad day for Americans ...

In dave
wrote:

Not treason, plain old bribery and corruption. You have to have a War
for real treason, and we ain't had a legal state of War since late
August, 1945.

That depends on exactly what the term "levying War against [the United
States]" is determined to mean.

That could certainly happen without a declration of war on the part of
the US; whether it can mean acts taken by individuals or non-nation
groups is another question.

--
St. Paul, MN
Old December 18th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

On 12/18/2011 1:30 PM, Scout wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 12/18/2011 4:43 AM, dave wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:26:01 -0700, Howard Brazee wrote:

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:03:26 -0800, John
wrote:

First, before anything, we need to get rid of the crooks, simply
naming,
then renaming, then defining, etc., etc., their crimes and treason is
how we got here and what is keeping us here, it is time to get them
into
prison cells or onto the gallows and honest men in the offices -- only
then will we begin to move forward.

Trouble is, it's the people who go against the Constitution, and who
exempt themselves from the laws everybody else has to follow who define
"treason".

Not treason, plain old bribery and corruption. You have to have a War
for
real treason, and we ain't had a legal state of War since late August,
1945.

Too much dope, again,
2 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the
government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to
kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family --
source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason

Sorry to bust your bubble, but in American the crime of treason is not
defined by merriam-webster but by The Constitution of the United States
of America, specifically Article 3, Section 3.

http://www.constitution.org/cmt/high_crimes.htm

"The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the
Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes
and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase
"high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found
that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean
"more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply
to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of
their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary
persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or
justly punished if committed by ordinary persons."

Get real ...

Regards,
JS

Old December 18th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

On 12/18/2011 1:41 PM, Bert wrote:
In dave
wrote:

Not treason, plain old bribery and corruption. You have to have a War
for real treason, and we ain't had a legal state of War since late
August, 1945.

That depends on exactly what the term "levying War against [the United
States]" is determined to mean.

That could certainly happen without a declration of war on the part of
the US; whether it can mean acts taken by individuals or non-nation
groups is another question.

Iran declared war on us in the 1970's, they are in a state of war and
the rules of war apply to them ... on the other hand, we have never
declared war ... our actions are simply criminal, in many, many regards ...

Regards,
JS

Old December 19th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

wrote:

[...]

I accept your admission that treason isn't the proper charge.

Old December 19th 11, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

wrote:

[...]

You are just that type of kook, accepts whatever false crap affects your
mind and mental condition and finds favor with your limited mental
powers ... go for it ... since when has reality became something you
should be concerned with?

Regards,
JS

Old December 19th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

wrote:

[...]

yawn

I prove treason isn't the proper charge, and you agree with me, then
suddenly you seem to get upset that you can't charge him with treason.

Or were you just talking to yourself?

Old December 20th 11, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, well, don't sweat me and the others, you must have a big following
.... go hang out with your groupies ... roflol

Regards,
JS