Old December 16th 11, 08:31 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

Default The 'Post-Democratic' Society ... Unfolding By The Hour

On Dec 14, 10:56*am, Thomas Heger wrote:
Am 14.12.2011 02:04, schrieb MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE:

LIBs. What Price their Vision?
---
Where the Guilty are Rewarded,
Whrere the Innocent are Punished,
Where the Mediocre, the Unworthy, the DEPRAVED are CHAMPIONED!

It's a sad story.

But after thinking a lot, I assume, it is possible to win against the
evil in fight. But better would be, to just turn the back on them and
say: enough is enough.
It's all fraud and crime, wherever you look. Politics, 'culture',
science or entertainment. Maybe it helps to ignore them and go the own
way, but keep the nuts at a distance?

TH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLUB0JiqRs
Old December 16th 11, 08:44 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

On Dec 16, 3:31*am, joeturn wrote:
On Dec 14, 10:56*am, Thomas Heger wrote:

Am 14.12.2011 02:04, schrieb MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE:

LIBs. What Price their Vision?
---
Where the Guilty are Rewarded,
Whrere the Innocent are Punished,
Where the Mediocre, the Unworthy, the DEPRAVED are CHAMPIONED!

It's a sad story.

But after thinking a lot, I assume, it is possible to win against the
evil in fight. But better would be, to just turn the back on them and
say: enough is enough.
It's all fraud and crime, wherever you look. Politics, 'culture',
science or entertainment. Maybe it helps to ignore them and go the own
way, but keep the nuts at a distance?

TH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLUB0JiqRs- Hide quoted text -

This documentary by Myron Fagan explains it all!

C/P

[3. Racial Strife.]

At this point let me remind you of another of the important jobs that
was assigned to Schiff when he was dispatched to America. I refer to
the job of destroying the unity of the American people by creating
minority-group and racial strife. By the pogrom-driven Jewish
refugees
into America, Schiff was creating one ready-made minority group for
that purpose. But the Jewish people, as a whole, made fearful by the
pogroms, could not be depended upon to create the violence necessary
to destroy the unity of the American people.

But right within America, there was an already made-to-order,
although
as yet a sleeping minority group, the Negroes, who could be sparked
into so-called demonstrations, rioting, looting, murder, and every
other type of lawlessness. All that was necessary, was to incite and
arouse them. Together, those two minority groups, properly
maneuvered,
could be used to create exactly the kind of strife in America the
Illuminati would need to accomplish their objective.

Thus at the same time that Schiff and co-conspirators were laying
their plans for the entrapment of our money system, they were also
perfecting plans to hit the unsuspecting American people with an
explosive and terrifying racial upheaval that would tear the people
into hate-factions and create chaos throughout the nation, especially
on all college and university campuses, all protected by Earl Warren
decisions and our so-called leaders in Washington. Of course,
perfecting those plans required time and infinitely patient
organizing.

Now to remove all doubts, I take a few moments to give you
documentary
proof of this racial strife plot. First of all they had to create
leadership and organizations to draw in millions of dupes, both
Jewish
and Negroes, who would do the demonstrating and commit the rioting,
looting, and lawlessness.

So in 1909, Schiff, the Lehmans, and other conspirators, organized
and
set up the "National Association for the Advancement of the Colored
People" known as the NAACP. The presidents, directors, and legal
councils of the NAACP were always white men, Jews, appointed by
Schiff, and this is the case to this very day.

Then in 1913, the Schiff group organized the Anti-Defamation League
of
the B'nai B'rith commonly known as the ADL to serve as the gestapo
and
hatchet-man outfit for the entire great conspiracy. Today this
sinister ADL maintains over 2,000 agencies in all parts of the
country
and they advise and completely control every action of the NAACP or
of
the Urban League of all the other so-called Negro civil rights
organizations throughout the nation including such leaders as Martin
'Lucifer' King, Stockely Carmichael, Bayard Rustin, and others of
that
ilk.

In addition, the ADL acquired absolute control of the advertising
budgets of many department-stores, hotel-chains, and TV and Radio
industrialist sponsors, also advertising-agencies in order to control
practically all the mass-communications media and force every loyal
newspaper to slant and falsify the news and to further incite, and,
at
the same time create sympathy for, the lawlessness and violence of
the
Negro mobs.

Here is documentary proof of the beginning of their deliberate plot
foment the Negroes into all their lawlessness:

Around 1910, one Israel Zengwill wrote a play entitled "The Melting-
Pot". It was sheer propaganda to incite the Negroes and Jews because
the play purportedly visualized how the American people were
discriminating against, and persecuting Jews and Negroes. At that
time
nobody seemed to realize that it was a propaganda play-- it was that
cleverly-written. The propaganda was well wrapped up in the true,
great entertainment in the play, and it was a big Broadway Hit.

Now in those years, the legendary Diamond Jim Brady used to throw a
banquet at the famous Delmonico Restaurant in New York after the
opening-performance of a popular play. He threw such a party for the
cast of "The Melting-Pot", its author, producer, and chosen Broadway
celebrities. By then I'd already made a personal mark on the Broadway
Theater and was invited to that party. There I met George Bernard
Shaw
and a Jewish writer named Israel Cohen. Zangwill, Shaw, and Cohen
were
the triumvirate who created the Fabian Society in England and had
worked closely with a Frankfurt Jew named Mordicai who had changed
his
name to Karl Marx, but remember, at that time both Marxism and
Communism were just emerging and nobody paid much attention to
either,
and nobody suspected the propaganda in the writings of those three
really brilliant writers.

At that banquet, Israel Cohen told me that he was then engaged in
writing a book which was to be a follow-up on Zangwill's "The
Melting-
Pot". The title of his book was to be "A Racial Program for the 20th
Century." At that time I was completely absorbed by my work as a
playwright, and significant as that title was, its real objective
never dawned on me nor was I interested in reading the book. But it
suddenly hit me with the force of a hydrogen bomb when I received a
newspaper clipping of an item published by the Washington D.C.
Evening
Star in May 1957. That item was a verbatim reprint of the following
excerpt in Israel Cohen's book "A Racial Program for the 20th
Century"
and it reads as I quote:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial
tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races,
that
for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can move
them
to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for
subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the
whites,
we will instill in the whites a guilt-complex for their exploitation
of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in
every
walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and
entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to
intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver
America to our cause."

That same excerpt was entered into the Congressional Record of June
7,
1957, by Representative Thomas G. Abernathy. Thus the authenticity of
that passage in Cohen's book was fully established. But the one
question that remained in my mind was whether it represented the
official policy or plot of the Communist Party or just a personal
expression of Cohen himself. Hence I sought more proof and I found it
in an official pamphlet published in 1935 by the New York Communist
Party's official Workers' Library Publishers. That pamphlet was
entitled The Negroes in a Soviet America. It urged the Negroes to
rise
up, form a soviet-state in the south, and apply for admission to the
Soviet Union. It contained a firm pledge that the revolt would be
supported by all American 'reds' and all so-called liberals. On page
38, it promised that a Soviet government would confer greater
benefits
to Negroes than to whites and again this official communist pamphlet
pledged that, I quote: "any act of discrimination or prejudice
against
a Negro will become a crime under the revolutionary law." That
statement proved that the excerpt in Israel Cohen's book published in
1913 was an official edict of the Communist Party and directly in
line
with the Illuminati blueprint for world revolution issued by
Weishaupt
and later by Albert Pike.

Now there's only one question and that is to prove that the communist
regime is directly controlled by the American Jacob Schiff and London
Rothschild masterminds of the great conspiracy. A little later I will
provide that proof that will remove even a remote doubt that the
Communist Party, as we know it, was created by those masterminds,
capitalists if you will note, that Schiff, the Warburgs, and the
Rothschilds planned and financed the entire Russian Revolution, also
the murder of the Czar and his family, and that Lenin, Trotsky, and
Stalin took their orders directly from Schiff and the other
capitalists whom they supposedly are fighting.

Now can you see why the vile Earl Warren and his equally vile co-
Supreme Court justices issued that infamous and treasonous
desegregation decision in 1954? It was to aid and abet the plot of
the
Illuminati conspirators to create tension and strife between the
Negroes and Whites. Can you see why the same Earl Warren issued his
decision prohibiting Christian prayers and Christmas carols in our
schools? It was done to destroy Christianity. Can you see why
Eisenhower, despite all the rigid constitutional prohibitions, sent
federal troops into a southern state to enforce the desegregation
decision? Why Kennedy did likewise? And can you see why Johnson and
66
Senators, despite the protests of 90% of the American people, voted
for the Consular Treaty which opens our entire country to Russian
spies and saboteurs? All those 66 Senators are 20th century 'Benedict
Arnolds'.

It is up to you and you, all of the American people, to force
Congress, our elected servants, to haul in those American traitors
for
impeachments and that when proven guilty, they all be given the
punishment prescribed for traitors who aid and abet our enemies. And
that includes the forcing of rigid investigations by Congress of the
CFR and all their fronts, such as the ADL, the NAACP, SNIC, and such
Illuminati tools as Martin 'Lucifer' King. Such investigations will
completely unmask all the leaders in Washington and the Illuminati
and
all their affiliations and affiliates as traitors carrying out the
Illuminati plot. It will completely unmask the United Nations as the
intended crux of the entire plot and force Congress to take the US
out
of the UN and hurl the UN out of the US. In fact, it will destroy the
UN and the entire plot.

Before I close this phase, I wish to reiterate and stress one vital
point which I urge you to never forget if you wish to save our
country
for your ...

read more »