Old December 28th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Voice of Croatia

On 12/27/2011 10:17 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
0300-0315 Am Voice of Croatia 7375ge
Fair signal off the whip tonight with my Sony 7600GR.

Why are you using a radio designed in Japan and built in China?

I thought the North Koreans would build something superior?

Old December 29th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2011 2:04 PM, Steve Stone wrote:
On 12/27/2011 10:17 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
0300-0315 Am Voice of Croatia 7375ge
Fair signal off the whip tonight with my Sony 7600GR.

Why are you using a radio designed in Japan and built in China?

I thought the North Koreans would build something superior?

They let no. koreans listen to broadcasts from other nations, with other
ideas?

Wow, I guess progress is happening there, which I have not heard of, yet?

Regards,
JS

Voice of Croatia dxAce Shortwave 0 January 13th 08 11:29 PM
strong echo on Voice of Croatia weatherall Shortwave 2 August 17th 06 04:08 PM
Voice of Croatia, 17 July 2006 weatherall Shortwave 7 July 18th 06 08:23 PM
Voice of Croatia dxAce Shortwave 0 October 1st 05 11:17 PM