Old December 29th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 5950 at 0040 UCT Station ID?

Signal loud and clear on 5950. Lengthy block of soothing instumental
Oriental music, female speaking Spanish? breaks in occasionally, not
identifying station, anyone know?
Old December 29th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Never mind - it's Radio China International.
Old December 30th 11, 10:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 28, 8:01*pm, Truth Teller wrote:
Never mind - it's Radio China International.

Actually, comrade, it's R. Taiwan Int'l via relay from
Okeechobee, Floridas.
Old December 31st 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 30, 3:35*am, Mike wrote:
Actually, comrade, it's R. Taiwan Int'l via relay from
Okeechobee, Floridas.

Did you actually hear the station ID as such or are you relying on a
perhaps outdated schedule on the internet? Not saying you are wrong,
just saying that I definitely heard mention of Radio China
International. As the broadcast was in Spanish I can't be certain of
the context. I tried to pick the station up tonight to no avail but
will keep trying.

Old December 31st 11, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 30, 1:35*am, Mike wrote:
On Dec 28, 8:01*pm, Truth Teller wrote:

Never mind - it's Radio China International.

- Actually, comrade, it's R. Taiwan Int'l via relay
- from Okeechobee, Floridas.

MWB the 'Floridas' was a nice touch
some do... some don't... and some DAS ! ! !