Old January 3rd 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Buy and Sell Tube Gear!

Hi All,

Dedicated to Vintage Amateur Radio, Broadcast, and Shortwave radios:

The Boatanchor Classifieds-

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-bin/ads/bcads.cgi

Boatanchor Auction!

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-bin/boatanchor.cgi

Thank you for your support- Post some Ads!
Old January 3rd 12, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/3/2012 12:56 PM, Jeff W2NBC wrote:
Hi All,

Dedicated to Vintage Amateur Radio, Broadcast, and Shortwave radios:

The Boatanchor Classifieds-

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-bin/ads/bcads.cgi

Boatanchor Auction!

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-bin/boatanchor.cgi

Thank you for your support- Post some Ads!

Nice site, Jeff. Love the studio A pictures. Your signal is a rock
crusher on 3875 most nights here in Charlottesville, Virginia.

All the best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
Old January 4th 12, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:16:58 -0500, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 1/3/2012 12:56 PM, Jeff W2NBC wrote:
Hi All,

Dedicated to Vintage Amateur Radio, Broadcast, and Shortwave radios:

The Boatanchor Classifieds-

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-bin/ads/bcads.cgi

Boatanchor Auction!

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-bin/boatanchor.cgi

Thank you for your support- Post some Ads!

Nice site, Jeff. Love the studio A pictures. Your signal is a rock
crusher on 3875 most nights here in Charlottesville, Virginia.

All the best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

I am puzzled that old hams seem to think that using a lot of power is
necessary at all times. We are supposed to use only the power necessary
for reliable communications. Rock crushing is not in the manual.

I take pride in using the least amount of power possible.
Old January 5th 12, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 8:49*am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

I have no idea how much power Jeff is using, but on a sometimes very noisy 75 meter band, his good field strength is very much appreciated.

Kevin you should buy a rig from him and get back on The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-Net real soon. Just ain't the same without you.