Old January 8th 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Proclaiming Tonight's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net

Y-man is still AWOL so here goes:

Tune in tonight for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Somewhere around
3950. LSB.

Be there or be square. Loose Orifice and Dawg Peter won't be checking
in but maybe Chicken Fornicator can let by-gones be by-gones and come
back home to the net.

And for the jammers - Gentlemen, start your amps.

Sir Sidney is dead.

Long live Sir Sidney.
Old January 8th 12, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 7, 5:52*pm, Arky Bob wrote:
Y-man is still AWOL so here goes:

Tune in tonight for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. *Somewhere around
3950. *LSB.

Be there or be square. *Loose Orifice and Dawg Peter won't be checking
in but maybe Chicken Fornicator can let by-gones be by-gones and come
back home to the net.

And for the jammers - Gentlemen, start your amps.

Sir Sidney is dead.

Long live Sir Sidney.

I don't get why they keep up with the constant "Vote Ron Paul" stuff.
Makes me a lil suspicious.. sorta like when everybody voted in the
LAST "saint" supposedly to save us from the last guy! I do like lib
nets call ins though, some smart, some are obvious troublemakers or
"shills" whatever teh word for today is.
Old January 8th 12, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

January 8th, 1992
George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television, Bush recovering from having
emptied his stomach contents, the president experienced sudden, violent
gastric distress, vomited - as the
news reports put it - "copiously" Too much of sake, bad sushi like dog puke

Old January 9th 12, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2012-01-08 18:47, kristinmorgan wrote:

I don't get why they keep up with the constant "Vote Ron Paul" stuff.

Because he's the only candidate trying to avoid, rather than bring
about, war? He's not right about everything, no-one ever is, but I for
one would prefer not to see yet more war.

agree with you there 100%! I am just way over suspicious these days.
that's all..