Old April 15th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson
Old April 15th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson

USS ?

Old April 15th 12, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/15/2012 12:46 PM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson

USS ?

It's a 13 minute long talking blues from 1968. And a few funny visual
puns. Not historically accurate.
Old April 16th 12, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That's what I was wondering too,,, USS? Titanic.
Old April 17th 12, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

JT radio talk show on Supertalk Mississippi.JT said, Big news out of Alabama next, stay here. I say, What's those Alabama Dumb Asses up to now?

Old April 17th 12, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Big news out of Alabama is Waterford Crystal Football Shattered in Alabama. That thang was worth thirty thousand dollars. Now Waterford,Ireland is going to have to make a new one.
Old April 18th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old April 18th 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/17/2012 04:55 PM, m II wrote:

The mighty Cunard's USA HQ, across the street from my dentist's office.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a_cunard .jpg

Old April 18th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dick Clark, dead at eighty two. Rest in Peace Dick Clark.