Old June 6th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default D-Day

Pause and remember for a moment the heroic efforts of those who stormed the
beaches of Normandy 68 years ago on the morning of June 6, 1944.

As I type this, 68 years ago, the ships were loaded, the orders given, and the
fates of many were sealed.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 6th 12, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Invaison of Normandy Photos http://www.rense.com Blueberry is sleeping on the floor. I repete, Blueberry is sleeping on the floor.

Old June 6th 12, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default D-Day (in color)

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/life-ra...humbnails-view
Old June 6th 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://life.time.com/history/d-day-r...lf%7Cmostpop#1
Old June 6th 12, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DuckDuckGo.com D Day Museum New Orleans,Louisiana Arrah, Higgns Boats factory was on the site where the D Day Museum is nowadays. Drunken Irah Hayes went off to fight the Warrrrr, that whiskey drinkin Indian,,,,,,,,,, Johnny Cash, Youtube it. Looka here ilk, that Sergeant York movie, what is the name of that song the postman (riding that horse) was singing?

Old June 7th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sergeant York (full movie) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfc1j9eKf04
Old June 7th 12, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.sgtyorkdiscovery.com Arrah, imdb.com full cast and crew. I didn't see where imdb mentions who the actor is that plays the part of the postman/mailman riding that horse and singing that song. I wants to know the name of that song and the lyrics/words of that song. i wants to know, I wants to know, so I can sing it to doggy.

Old June 11th 12, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.DuckDuckGo.com Volvo means I Roll Don't give me no static. Doggy and I have to watch Swamp People, right now on the Hysterectomy channel.

Old June 11th 12, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ever since a couple of days ago when I try to get to alt.gossip.celebrities (via DuckDuckGo.com) Google Groups says the old Google Groups will soon be leaving and my browser is not supported. I am not sure exactly what that all means for me. Maybe I should see about getting into the new Google Groups, if there is such a thing? I am using my Sony TV set which has built in Google TV.

Old June 11th 12, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/11/2012 08:06 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Ever since a couple of days ago when I try to get to alt.gossip.celebrities (via DuckDuckGo.com) Google Groups says the old Google Groups will soon be leaving and my browser is not supported. I am not sure exactly what that all means for me. Maybe I should see about getting into the new Google Groups, if there is such a thing? I am using my Sony TV set which has built in Google TV.

Have you tried Mozilla Thunderbird? Do you have a real computer where
you are free to manipulate files and folders and the like? Is there an
app repository you get programs from?

Usenet exists without Google.