Old June 7th 12, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default GMT Clock For Desktop ?

Hello,

Had to reinstall a new hd as my old one crashed.

I had a very nice GMT clock on my desktop that I would sure like to get again for this re-install.
I just cannot remember the name of it; looked via Google, but just cant seem to find it.

Was a small rectangle, that displayed (only) the GMT time.

Anyone know where to find this one, or something similar perhaps ?

Thanks,
Bob

Old June 7th 12, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2012 9:25 AM, John_A wrote:
...was it ham clock ?
wrote in message
Hello,

Had to reinstall a new hd as my old one crashed.

I had a very nice GMT clock on my desktop that I would sure like to get
again for this re-install.
I just cannot remember the name of it; looked via Google, but just cant
seem to find it.

Was a small rectangle, that displayed (only) the GMT time.

Anyone know where to find this one, or something similar perhaps ?

Thanks,
Bob

Was it maybe Alpha Clock?

www.irnis.net