Old June 8th 12, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Biggest Whistleblower in JFK Case Ignored.

http://www.blacklistednews.com Ahh needs ah Whistleblower to told me teh name of dat song enema teh Sergeant York movie. Teh song teh mailman izza sangin.
Old June 9th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 11:27*am, DhiaDuit wrote:
Ahh needs ah Whistleblower

I tell ya who's da best wissel-blowers in town, DD. The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-Net. They blows da wissel on ever'body .. ain't none of 'em
got no place to hide when The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net gitsta blowin'
'n goin'. They tell it right offa da bat ...

Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks

Tune in tonight - tennish eastern .. summers 'tween 3950 'n 3970 kilo-
cycles.

At's 3.95 to 3.97 *mega* cycles iff'n you're on the metric system.

Get there early 'fore all the good seats gits taken.
Old June 9th 12, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Find me the name of that song the mailman on horseback is singing in the Sergeant York movie and I will dance at your wedding.

Old June 9th 12, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

Find me the name of that song the mailman on horseback is singing in the
Sergeant York movie and I will dance at your wedding.

Could this be it?

•"The Drunkard's Song"
(uncredited)
Traditional American folk song
Sung by three men on horseback

Old June 9th 12, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few days ago I looked up The Drunkard's Song at Youtube. I don't think that is the song I am looking for.

Old June 10th 12, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

A few days ago I looked up The Drunkard's Song at Youtube. I don't think
that is the song I am looking for.

The "Drunkard's Song" that's listed on You Tube isn't the same one. This
one's an old American folk song. I've been trying to find lyrics with no
luck so far.

Old June 11th 12, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The song I am talking about (in the Sergeant York movie) is sort of kind of in the tome of, Is Anybody Going To San Antone?