Old June 21st 12, 06:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default List of comm frequencies in People's Republic of China?

On Jun 16, 4:58*pm, "Jim / m" wrote:
The PRC restricts the import of radio transmitting equipment, other than
the temporary import of mobile phones. *You need to ask this question of
your Chinese embassy. *You would need an import licence and my guess is
that you will not get one.

yes they are a bunch of scumbags.......I tried to send a faulty twin sim
mobile phone back to chinky land but the post office said I
couldn't......hate everything about China.......we should boycott their
junk.......

You made the mistake of saying it was a mobile phone. You should have
put "toy".
Old June 22nd 12, 01:00 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

"Yeti" wrote in message
On Jun 16, 4:58 pm, "Jim / m" wrote:
The PRC restricts the import of radio transmitting equipment, other than
the temporary import of mobile phones. You need to ask this question of
your Chinese embassy. You would need an import licence and my guess is
that you will not get one.

yes they are a bunch of scumbags.......I tried to send a faulty twin sim
mobile phone back to chinky land but the post office said I
couldn't......hate everything about China.......we should boycott their
junk.......

You made the mistake of saying it was a mobile phone. You should have
put "toy".

Or a Chinese Junk .......