Old July 26th 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Greece Expels Olympic Athlete Over Racist Tweet

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-expels-...ly.html?_esi=1

"...her attempt at a joke Sunday that went viral. Commenting on the
widely reported appearance of Nile-virus-carrying mosquitoes in
Athens, Papachristou wrote: "With so many Africans in Greece, the West
Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food!!!".

So this qualifies as "racism" nowadays? Astonishing.
Old July 26th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/25/2012 9:12 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/greece-expels-...ly.html?_esi=1

"...her attempt at a joke Sunday that went viral. Commenting on the
widely reported appearance of Nile-virus-carrying mosquitoes in
Athens, Papachristou wrote: "With so many Africans in Greece, the West
Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food!!!".

So this qualifies as "racism" nowadays? Astonishing.

What a difference between her real free speech and her (obviously
scripted, probably by a third party) apology.

Shame on her for apologizing. Greece has been showing some real
independent spirit lately, and she would have had a lot of support
had she been courageous enough to defy the "we're all equal" liars.
I've personally known non-Whites who laugh at Americans and
Europeans for believing the PC "equality" nonsense -- millions upon
millions of Asians and Africans certainly don't believe it!

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old July 26th 12, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 25, 9:14*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

What a difference between her real free speech and her (obviously
scripted, probably by a third party) apology.

Shame on her for apologizing. Greece has been showing some real
independent spirit lately, and she would have had a lot of support
had she been courageous enough to defy the "we're all equal" liars.
I've personally known non-Whites who laugh at Americans and
Europeans for believing the PC "equality" nonsense -- millions upon
millions of Asians and Africans certainly don't believe it!

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Indeed. It would have been wonderfully refreshing had she responded:
"No I am not apologizing for an imagined offense. Your time would be
better spent investigating why/how Kobe Bryant, poster boy of
corporate NBA and leader of the USA's Olympic basketball team, is in
London representing the USA considering his rape of a 19 year old
white girl in Colorado. Yes charges were dropped after he bought his
way out of it by paying millions in bribe money to the victim. But one
must wonder about the selective indignation of powers that be...etc."

And yes, Asians are the most racist people in the world - especially
the Chinese. I recall a brilliant teacher I had in college often
referencing the extreme racism of the Chinese. It was never stated
with malice, just as a matter of fact.
Old July 26th 12, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

> What a difference between her real free speech and her (obviously
> scripted, probably by a third party) apology.
>
> Shame on her for apologizing. Greece has been showing some real
> independent spirit lately, and she would have had a lot of support
> had she been courageous enough to defy the "we're all equal" liars.
> I've personally known non-Whites who laugh at Americans and
> Europeans for believing the PC "equality" nonsense -- millions upon
> millions of Asians and Africans certainly don't believe it!
>
> With all good wishes,
>
> Kevin Alfred Strom.
> --http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Indeed. It would have been wonderfully refreshing had she responded:
"No I am not apologizing for an imagined offense. Your time would be
better spent investigating why/how Kobe Bryant, poster boy of
corporate NBA and leader of the USA's Olympic basketball team, is in
London representing the USA considering his rape of a 19 year old
white girl in Colorado. Yes charges were dropped after he bought his
way out of it by paying millions in bribe money to the victim. But one
must wonder about the selective indignation of powers that be...etc."

And yes, Asians are the most racist people in the world - especially
the Chinese. I recall a brilliant teacher I had in college often
referencing the extreme racism of the Chinese. It was never stated
with malice, just as a matter of fact.

Chinese may be racist in China, but I think Blacks are the most racist group here in the rapidly decomposing USA.

15.630 Greece Gregg Shortwave 1 July 2nd 09 12:34 PM
Olympic Torch Relay re-routed due to perv's from 20 Meters Purpledildoeofhamslam Shortwave 6 April 11th 08 11:25 PM
Greece Minerva Shortwave 5 February 13th 06 10:21 PM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 05:52 PM