Old August 4th 12, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The 13 Most Evil U.S.Government Experiments on Humans.

On 12-07-31 06:45 PM, dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 7/31/2012 7:17 PM, dxAce wrote:

As an aside, I've been on the phone in the last two days with the VA (our Veterans Administration), with regards to Radio
Frequency radiation from radar equipment.

Fortunately, I got a prompt response and am awaiting word about a Compensation and Pension Exam in Battle Creek.

Compensation for what?

Typical RF issues are thyroid cancer and cataracts.

And your point is...?

The point is that you are already collecting money for suspicious soft
tissue injuries. What are the other two insurance payouts you are
receiving?

mike

Old August 4th 12, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That new fangled breast enhancement 'string' technology. I would go for that, if it is free. I still want giant size boobs.

Old August 5th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 7/31/2012 7:17 PM, dxAce wrote:

As an aside, I've been on the phone in the last two days with the VA (our Veterans Administration), with regards to Radio
Frequency radiation from radar equipment.

Fortunately, I got a prompt response and am awaiting word about a Compensation and Pension Exam in Battle Creek.

Compensation for what?

Typical RF issues are thyroid cancer and cataracts.

And your point is...?

The point is that you are already collecting money for suspicious soft
tissue injuries. What are the other two insurance payouts you are
receiving?

The clown 'tard Canuck proves once again that he hasn't a clue.

You must be related to Harry Reid.