Old December 31st 12, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Check out the Tiny-Tenna

http://www.hamradiofun.com/tinytenna.htm

Perfect accessory for picking up The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Old December 31st 12, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/30/12 23:56, The Late Arky Bob wrote:
http://www.hamradiofun.com/tinytenna.htm

Perfect accessory for picking up The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Does it still make everyone sound like chipmunks and smurfs?

Old December 31st 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, December 31, 2012 6:44:09 AM UTC-6, Don Piven wrote:
On 12/30/12 23:56, The Late Arky Bob wrote:

http://www.hamradiofun.com/tinytenna.htm

Perfect accessory for picking up The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Does it still make everyone sound like chipmunks and smurfs?

Tinny Tenna does NOT work. I have one, I reckon I know. That dude that runs that company once had the gall to tell me (right here in rec radio shortwave) that I didn't have my Tinny Tenna hooked up properly. Save your money, do NOT buy a Tinny Tenna.
Old January 1st 13, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, December 31, 2012 12:11:54 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, December 31, 2012 6:44:09 AM UTC-6, Don Piven wrote:

On 12/30/12 23:56, The Late Arky Bob wrote:

http://www.hamradiofun.com/tinytenna.htm

Perfect accessory for picking up The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Does it still make everyone sound like chipmunks and smurfs?

Tinny Tenna does NOT work. I have one, I reckon I know. That dude that runs that company once had the gall to tell me (right here in rec radio shortwave) that I didn't have my Tinny Tenna hooked up properly. Save your money, do NOT buy a Tinny Tenna.

That's not so . It probably does exactly as was intended for a "Tiny-Tenna"... For a good signal one should buy/build a full size aerial .
Old January 1st 13, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

That's not so . It probably does exactly as was intended for a "Tiny-Tenna"...
For a good signal one should buy/build a full size aerial .

it is a resistor plus a transistor. is the schematic public?

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

Old January 1st 13, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, December 31, 2012 8:32:27 PM UTC-6, marc wrote:
wrote:

That's not so . It probably does exactly as was intended for a "Tiny-Tenna"...

For a good signal one should buy/build a full size aerial .

it is a resistor plus a transistor. is the schematic public?

http://shortwave.tk

700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk

300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

The Tiny Tena schematic is, or used to be on the Internet, I have seen it there before. Here is something that works much better. Google,,, In the Gloaming Youtube
Old January 1st 13, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, December 31, 2012 12:56:01 AM UTC-5, The Late Arky Bob wrote:
http://www.hamradiofun.com/tinytenna.htm

Perfect accessory for picking up The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Judging by all the exclamation marks on Tiny-Tenna's web page, it must be the greatest antenna ever! I bet it will receive the Liberty Net on the other side of the universe!
Old January 1st 13, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 3:12:17 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, December 31, 2012 12:56:01 AM UTC-5, The Late Arky Bob wrote:

http://www.hamradiofun.com/tinytenna.htm

Perfect accessory for picking up The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Judging by all the exclamation marks on Tiny-Tenna's web page, it must be the greatest antenna ever! I bet it will receive the Liberty Net on the other side of the universe!

If you was selling snake oil, it would be the best too, wouldn't it?
Old January 1st 13, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 1, 1:52*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:

If you was selling snake oil, it would be the best too, wouldn't it?

I tell you what's some good snake oil, DD ... The Great Liberty Nit-
Wit-Net ! ! !

Week after week they got new and exciting topics like

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

So fire up your TIny-Tenna and tune in Saturday night.

Old January 1st 13, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 3:22:42 PM UTC-6, The Late Arky Bob wrote:
On Jan 1, 1:52*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:

If you was selling snake oil, it would be the best too, wouldn't it?

I tell you what's some good snake oil, DD ... The Great Liberty Nit-

Wit-Net ! ! !

Week after week they got new and exciting topics like

Blah blah blah

Clinton's a crook

Bush is a crook

Gore is a crook

Biden's a crook

They're all crooks

Blah blah blah.

So fire up your TIny-Tenna and tune in Saturday night.

Google,,, Letter from Mark Twain to a snake oil peddler