Old September 26th 03, 02:17 AM
ME

Default Tiny Tenna

Tiny Tenna... is this a good antenna for a portable SW receiver?
Old September 26th 03, 02:26 AM
Gray Shockley

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:17:34 -0500, ME wrote
(in message ):

Tiny Tenna... is this a good antenna for a portable SW receiver?

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I ain't touchin' this one with a
10/15/20 meter tri-bander!

Gray Shockley
-----------------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio w/RS Loop
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
-----------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Old September 26th 03, 02:38 AM
Diverd4777

In article , ME writes:

Tiny Tenna... is this a good antenna for a portable SW receiver?

No. 30 feet of random wire outperforms it

- Try the Sony AN-LP-1

Old September 26th 03, 03:20 AM
Warpcore

SPAM, a new weight loss miracle diet LOL.

Old September 26th 03, 03:59 AM
Burr

That guy Bill don't like you bad mouthing his "Tiny Tenna.

Heading south, see you'll tomorrow.

Burr
The Truth Lies Here
South Left Coast U.S.A.
There is no gravity. The Earth Sucks.
Please remove "panties" before replying!

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article ,
(Diverd4777) writes:

Tiny Tenna... is this a good antenna for a portable SW receiver?

No. 30 feet of random wire outperforms it

- Try the Sony AN-LP-1

& Suddenly I get 50 Spam e mails..

Old September 26th 03, 04:07 AM
J Rob

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I ain't touchin' this one with a
10/15/20 meter tri-bander!

No sporting blood.

Rob Mills ~~~ Tulsa, Ok

Old September 26th 03, 05:38 AM
wisccheese

"ME" wrote in message
news
Tiny Tenna... is this a good antenna for a portable SW receiver?

The T-T is OK if your travelling and do your listening
from the Motel room in-between those service
calls and trade shows. If your in an apartment
however, just toss 10 feet of insulated wire out the
window and alligator-clip the end to the rod antenna
of the radio, and you will be amazed at the improvement
in reception.

Old September 26th 03, 07:11 AM
RHF

All the Ladies . . .
- Love the Tiny Tenna !
- - What's Up !
- - - Bring It On !

pmf,,, omg - Did I Say A Mouth Full ?

= = = Burr
= = = wrote in message ...
That guy Bill don't like you bad mouthing his "Tiny Tenna.

Heading south, see you'll tomorrow.

Burr
The Truth Lies Here
South Left Coast U.S.A.
There is no gravity. The Earth Sucks.
Please remove "panties" before replying!