Old January 9th 13, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Station Identification

Whatever search engine(s) that turns your crank.
Old January 10th 13, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/09/2013 12:21 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Whatever search engine(s) that turns your crank.

I don't like ads pushed at me based on my search terms. Call me crazy.
duckduckgo.com also does not sell the top of the results. Usually the
first entry is wikipedia, which I'm sure you also dislike.
Old January 10th 13, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:54:56 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 01/09/2013 12:21 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Whatever search engine(s) that turns your crank.

I don't like ads pushed at me based on my search terms. Call me crazy.

duckduckgo.com also does not sell the top of the results. Usually the

first entry is wikipedia, which I'm sure you also dislike.

What it was, this afternoon I was listening to 96.8 Radio Cymru in Cardiff, Wales on my Sony Google TV set. I couldn't find 96.8 on my Aluratek Clock Internet Radio in the UK listings, streaming radio on the Internet. Somewhere on the Internet I saw that Station Identification thingy. I don't know about nowadays but I do know Radio Cymru used to shut down from 12:00 AM to around 6:00 AM every day,Brit time zone which is six hours ahead of my time zone.
Old January 10th 13, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/09/2013 07:32 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:54:56 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 01/09/2013 12:21 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

What it was, this afternoon I was listening to 96.8 Radio Cymru in Cardiff, Wales on my Sony Google TV set. I couldn't find 96.8 on my Aluratek Clock Internet Radio in the UK listings, streaming radio on the Internet. Somewhere on the Internet I saw that Station Identification thingy. I don't know about nowadays but I do know Radio Cymru used to shut down from 12:00 AM to around 6:00 AM every day,Brit time zone which is six hours ahead of my time zone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20878895

1 January 2013 Last updated at 06:35 ET

Welsh music dispute: BBC Radio Cymru cuts airtime and amends playlists
Old January 10th 13, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.anthemworld.com/Wales.html

Old January 11th 13, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:51:09 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:59:12 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:

On 01/09/2013 07:32 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:54:56 PM UTC-6, dave wrote:

On 01/09/2013 12:21 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

What it was, this afternoon I was listening to 96.8 Radio Cymru in Cardiff, Wales on my Sony Google TV set. I couldn't find 96.8 on my Aluratek Clock Internet Radio in the UK listings, streaming radio on the Internet. Somewhere on the Internet I saw that Station Identification thingy. I don't know about nowadays but I do know Radio Cymru used to shut down from 12:00 AM to around 6:00 AM every day,Brit time zone which is six hours ahead of my time zone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20878895

1 January 2013 Last updated at 06:35 ET

Welsh music dispute: BBC Radio Cymru cuts airtime and amends playlists

http://www.anthemworld.com/Wales.html

Now take for instance, Empire of the Sun movie is on the Ovation channel right now. Google,,, Empire of the Sun theme song is a Welsh Lullaby

Rig Identification Juan[_3_] Swap 13 October 2nd 08 06:33 PM
Station identification woes John Plimmer Shortwave 7 September 19th 06 09:23 AM
Device identification Fred Homebrew 12 March 12th 04 07:46 PM
BK-100 Bug Identification Ed Bailen Equipment 0 September 28th 03 04:58 PM
BK-100 Bug Identification Ed Bailen Equipment 0 September 28th 03 04:58 PM