Old January 30th 13, 08:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Art Bell in talks to return to radio

That is according to a post at:
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray
T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.
--
Best Regards, Keith
|-----------------------------------------|
Old January 30th 13, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell

On 01/29/2013 11:30 PM, Keith wrote:
That is according to a post at:
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray
T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

A good friend of mine is good friends with Art Bell. I'll see what's up.

Taliafero got kind of strident towards the end. John Rothman was OK. Pat
Thurston, Karel, and Christine Kraft are all that's left now.
Old January 31st 13, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.alien.visitors,alt.illuminati
i2i i2i is offline

Default Art the owl Bell in talks to return to radio

"dave" wrote in message

On 01/29/2013 11:30 PM, Keith wrote:
That is according to a post at:
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray
T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

A good friend of mine is good friends with Art Bell. I'll see what's up.

==========\\

art who ?

Old January 31st 13, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/30/2013 8:56 PM, Steve wrote:
[...]

Is Art Bell still living in the Philipines, or wherever he did move to?

He's living in the crawl space under your house. He went down there
trying to find Cuhulin, but got stuck.

He thought they said "Cthulhu," not Cuhulin.

73,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old January 31st 13, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:10:14 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 1/30/2013 8:56 PM, Steve wrote:

[...]

Is Art Bell still living in the Philipines, or wherever he did move to?

He's living in the crawl space under your house. He went down there

trying to find Cuhulin, but got stuck.

He thought they said "Cthulhu," not Cuhulin.

73,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

--

http://nationalvanguard.org/

http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Hehe, y'all ought to see the crawl space under my house. I have more old junk and scrap metal in there than you can shake a stick at. Looka here ilk, I have a water hose down there that I use for siphoning the rain water out of there . Tell Art Bell he ought to be carefull if he goes under there.

Old January 31st 13, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell

On 01/31/2013 02:39 AM, The Other Guy wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:30:41 -0800, Keith
wrote:

That is according to a post at:
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray
T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

So, he OWNS the station, and he OWNS the 'network',
but he CAN'T just come back and take up where he left off?

If you believe all the crap he's broadcast over the years,
I guess you can believe THAT too.

He owns a station. I don't know who owns "Coast to Coast" but Premiere
(Bain Capital, et al), produces and distributes it. The show lost a
bunch of affiliates when Cumulus took over ABC O&Os from Citadel. The
show that replaced it is very vitriolic and sarcastic, not compatible
with sleep learning.

Old January 31st 13, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:19:37 AM UTC-6, Mirror of TRVTH wrote:
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:37:13 -0800, dave

wrote:

That is according to a post at:

http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray

T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

So, he OWNS the station, and he OWNS the 'network',

but he CAN'T just come back and take up where he left off?

If you believe all the crap he's broadcast over the years,

I guess you can believe THAT too.

He owns a station. I don't know who owns "Coast to Coast" but Premiere

(Bain Capital, et al), produces and distributes it. The show lost a

bunch of affiliates when Cumulus took over ABC O&Os from Citadel. The

show that replaced it is very vitriolic and sarcastic, not compatible

with sleep learning.

So you let your head absorb a bunch of unfiltered conspiracy

theories, and call it "learning"... ok...

Man, I have so many Art Bell Radio MP3 archives, and I love listening

to them at night before sleep, and I sleep often while my MP3 player

is playing them.

It's just awesome.

And you, my friend, have just stumbled upon the reason why

you can't hold a job.

Wanna get drunk and talk about aliens?

I have never seen any space aliens or space ships in all of my 71 years and almost three months on this Earth. Therefore, I remain Extremely Skeptical.
Old February 3rd 13, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell

On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:
That is according to a post at:
*http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray
T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.
--
Best Regards, Keith
|-----------------------------------------|
|http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/|
|-----------------------------------------|

Ok, so that's Art who?
Jake.
Old February 3rd 13, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 2:47:25 PM UTC-6, jake wrote:
On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:

That is according to a post at:

*http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,....html#msg98078

BTW, I really miss waking up in the middle of the night and turning on Ray

T. on KGO radio giving some ignorant caller the what for.

--

Best Regards, Keith

|http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/|

Ok, so that's Art who?

Jake.

One time a bunch of years ago I told George 'Afraid of Ouija boards' Noory that space aliens/UFOs do not exist. He replied (via email) and he said, It isn't over yet. Looka here ilk, Earth is about four billion years old. Earth will be that Finis in about four more billion years, assuming something out there that is big enough doesn't do a crash dive on Earth first. So, where are those space aliens/UFOs??? Show me the PROOF.
Old February 4th 13, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 30, 1:30*am, Keith wrote:

[...]

I have bad news for you.

Blueberry Doggy is from Andromeda!!!