Old February 5th 13, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pop-Com-Pirate.

And, for the last person on earth, who has not
heard; Pop-Com, is "maybe" adding a Pirate col
in the mag again. Looking for feed-back @

http://svy.mk/UPAHwS

if your interested, please take the survey. With
less on the bands, this is welcome on my part.
Also looking for a snappy name for the column.
Pirate/ free radio has always been a large part
of my hobby here.

Drifter...
Old February 5th 13, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Another SWL rag which has lost its way in the post popular electronics age

Old February 6th 13, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/05/2013 08:34 AM, extra class wrote:
Another SWL rag which has lost its way in the post popular electronics age

Name a magazine that isn't going broke with the shiny paper and ink,
etc. This is the paperless age.
Old February 6th 13, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google,,, Shortwave Radio Magazines http://www.shortwaveradio.com
Old February 6th 13, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/06/2013 09:12 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 02/05/2013 08:34 AM, extra class wrote:

Another SWL rag which has lost its way in the post popular electronics age

Name a magazine that isn't going broke with the shiny paper and ink,

etc. This is the paperless age.

Google,,, Shortwave Radio Magazines http://www.shortwaveradio.com

Larry, what happened to duckduckgo?

Old February 6th 13, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Still around
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_shredder
Old February 7th 13, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 5:52:11 PM UTC-6, extra class wrote:
Still around

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_shredder

Quack Quack. Google,,, dronefool (fromthetrenches)
Old February 7th 13, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 6:37:10 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 5:52:11 PM UTC-6, extra class wrote:

Still around

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_shredder

Quack Quack. Google,,, dronefool (fromthetrenches)

Google Maps and typee, Newquay I saw a tower at that Newquay Airfield. Is that the one? Doggy said to do one for Lizard Lick.
Old February 9th 13, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , wrote:
On 02/06/2013 09:12 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 02/05/2013 08:34 AM, extra class wrote:

Another SWL rag which has lost its way in the post popular electronics age

Name a magazine that isn't going broke with the shiny paper and ink,

etc. This is the paperless age.

Google,,, Shortwave Radio Magazines

http://www.shortwaveradio.com

Larry, what happened to duckduckgo?

I dunno about Larry,, but I am a believer ... I am getting much better and
wider range of results. Google had me in a bubble where I would only see
what Google thought I was interested in. Now I am seeing new people and
ideas. I made DDG my default search engine on all three of my browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
Old February 9th 13, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:45:31 PM UTC-6, tomas wrote:
In article , wrote:

On 02/06/2013 09:12 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:02:17 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:

On 02/05/2013 08:34 AM, extra class wrote:

Another SWL rag which has lost its way in the post popular electronics age

Name a magazine that isn't going broke with the shiny paper and ink,

etc. This is the paperless age.

Google,,, Shortwave Radio Magazines

http://www.shortwaveradio.com

Larry, what happened to duckduckgo?

I dunno about Larry,, but I am a believer ... I am getting much better and

wider range of results. Google had me in a bubble where I would only see

what Google thought I was interested in. Now I am seeing new people and

ideas. I made DDG my default search engine on all three of my browsers:

Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

slate.com Silent Circle You might want to gloamp on to that too. Silent Circle.

CHIP Radio (pirate), Channel Z Radio(pirate) [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 19th 10 10:11 PM
Pirate Log Mike[_2_] Shortwave 0 July 5th 09 03:28 AM
Pirate- 6.955 Drifter Shortwave 0 May 8th 05 02:18 AM
Pirate at 01:25 on 6.854 ( USB) Dan Shortwave 1 April 29th 05 04:16 AM
6.925 PIRATE KB Shortwave 2 January 4th 04 02:40 PM