Old March 24th 13, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Looka here ilk,,,

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:53:35 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:34:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:17:01 -0700 (PDT), DhiaDuit

wrote:

Click on them thar Mal's St.Paddy's Day Parade videos at www.clarionledger.com How many obese people do you see there?

Today's picture looks like its ZZ Top day.

Jim

www.waymarking.com Molly Malone Stature Grafton Street, Dublin, Ireland

tHat real purrty brunette woman (I didn't catch her name) in that red dress on the weather channel right now,,, she needs to be on there ALLLL the time. HUBBA HUBBA!
Old March 24th 13, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote in
:

wrote:

Click on them thar Mal's St.Paddy's Day Parade videos at
www.clarionledger.com How many obese people do you see there?

Today's picture looks like its ZZ Top day.

Jim

www.waymarking.com Molly Malone Stature Grafton Street, Dublin,
Ireland

tHat real purrty brunette woman (I didn't catch her name) in that red
dress on the weather channel right now,,, she needs to be on there
ALLLL the time. HUBBA HUBBA!

Probably just the weekend help. You're lucky to catch someone there.
Usually its some stupid program like "Whales in space".

Got to test this new newsreader program.Old one is SPAM happy. It
deletes too much.

Jim(MI)
Old March 25th 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:34:34 PM UTC-5, RF Collins wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote in

:

wrote:

Click on them thar Mal's St.Paddy's Day Parade videos at

www.clarionledger.com How many obese people do you see there?

Today's picture looks like its ZZ Top day.

Jim

www.waymarking.com Molly Malone Stature Grafton Street, Dublin,

Ireland

tHat real purrty brunette woman (I didn't catch her name) in that red

dress on the weather channel right now,,, she needs to be on there

ALLLL the time. HUBBA HUBBA!

Probably just the weekend help. You're lucky to catch someone there.

Usually its some stupid program like "Whales in space".

Got to test this new newsreader program.Old one is SPAM happy. It

deletes too much.

Jim(MI)

There are a lot of newsreaders out there you can test out.With my Sony Google TV thingy I get perhaps three or five spams every day, it is real easy to delete them out of my Gmail box. Doggy said, ///This cold weather is a winner, isn't it?/// Yeah doggy, looks like it is going to be a keeper too.
Old March 25th 13, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Google,,, The best newsreaders Doesn't hurt to read up on them. I am sort of kind of thinking about buying me a Velocity Micro Edge Mini computer. Can't decide on the Windows 7 or the Windows 8 version. Microsoft will support Windows 7 untill 2020. I think I am leaning toward the Windows 8 thingy. http://www.velocitymicro.com Google,,, Velocity Micro Edge Mini Youtube
Old March 26th 13, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote in
:

[...]

Looks cool. Could use something like that to run my SDR.

I think the main advantage of Windows 8 is touch screen capability. Not
sure if there are any other advantages. I will check Youtube. More
later.

Jim(MI)

Old March 26th 13, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 25, 2013 7:07:43 PM UTC-5, RF Collins wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote in

:

[...]

About an hour or two ago, I did a Google for, Which is better Windows 7 or Windows 8? But, Looka here ilk, I am fixin to head on back over to Bulgaria,,,, delicast.com Bulgaria. It is about 7:20ish AM over there right now anna lets me told y'all whats, those women over there doing their TV news, they are some of the most Beautiful Women in the World! Choi ka oie! Mope wa, Mope dep, Mope buku kilo!