Old March 29th 13, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuzzin Burr.

yo

--
Burr
Orchids & Honey Do's
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
Any of y'all heard from himself lately?

Old March 29th 13, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 29, 2013 4:15:32 AM UTC-5, Burr wrote:
yo

--

Burr

Orchids & Honey Do's

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

Any of y'all heard from himself lately?

Howdy Doody, cuzzin Burr. How y'all arre? Couch buddy doggy and I are fixin to watch Gunsmoke on the Westerns channel right now.
Old March 30th 13, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Larry,
How you doing, hows your health? How's Doggy and how old is he now?

We are doing fine, very hot here (95f) and it is still winter. My
flowers are wonderful, lots of blowms and vegs.

Picked up a dieing dog on the side of the road on my bike and after
three months he is doing great. He would not have made it throw the night,
the rats would have eaten him alive. Now I have four guard dogs, two inside
at night and two outside and they are needed here.

Doing a lot of DXing and Scanning when I am in the office where my
radios are. Antennas are clean and clear and Dxing is fun when you take care
and work at it.

I lift three days a week and cycle three days a week plus a good Yoga
workout three days a week with good long hard streach.

So Larry life is great, I look forward to every morning and so glad to
be healthy.

Send me your news
--
Burr
Orchids & Honey Do's

Old March 30th 13, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/29/2013 7:08 PM, Burr wrote:

Now I have four guard dogs, two inside
at night and two outside and they are needed here.

Burr, good to hear from you...but what are you trying to tell us in your
statement above? Needing FOUR guard dogs sounds pretty serious. Is crime
that bad? Just one particular neighborhood or all over? Crime getting
better or worse there?

Stay well!

Regards,
Joe

Old March 30th 13, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Salvage operation, USS Guardian, Philippines. http://www.untvweb.com I was just now checking it out at http://www.delicast.com Also,,, wwitv.com

Old March 30th 13, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

All over and getting worse.
That's about all I "can say"!!!

--
Burr
Orchids & Honey Do's
"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message
On 3/29/2013 7:08 PM, Burr wrote:

Now I have four guard dogs, two inside
at night and two outside and they are needed here.

Burr, good to hear from you...but what are you trying to tell us in your
statement above? Needing FOUR guard dogs sounds pretty serious. Is crime
that bad? Just one particular neighborhood or all over? Crime getting
better or worse there?

Stay well!

Regards,
Joe

cuzzin Burr, [email protected] Shortwave 7 June 26th 08 10:23 PM
(OT) Cuzzin Burr. Burr Shortwave 1 September 5th 07 03:59 PM
(OT) Cuzzin Burr. IBOCcrock Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 04:22 AM
(OT) Cuzzin Burr [email protected] Shortwave 3 July 2nd 07 10:45 PM
(OT) Cuzzin Burr [email protected] Shortwave 2 July 1st 07 05:12 PM