Old April 4th 13, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.support.depression,alt.suicide.methods,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.music.dylan

Default weezer -:- On This Day ...... April 4th, 2013 ...... I HerebyRENOUNCE My United States Citizenship ......

On This Day ...... April 4th, 2013 ...... I Hereby RENOUNCE My
United States Citizenship ......

I Will No Longer Pay Taxes To A Nation That Will NOT PAY ME WHEN I
WORK ......

I Have Been POOR ...... MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE ......

I WORK HARD ...... MOTHER****ER ...... I DESERVE TO GET PAID ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

No Member Of Al Qaeda Ever Paid Me MINIMUM WAGE To Do Back-Breaking
HARD WORK ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I Will Never Have A Wife ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I Will Never Have Children To Love ...... To Hold ...... To Watch Them
Grow Up ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I Will Never Have Any Of The Things That My Parents Had ...... Because
MY COUNTRY HAs Been Completely Destroyed By GREEDY
BILLIONAIRES ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

When I WORK HARD ...... ALL ****ING DAY LONG ...... I NEVER GET
PAID ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I Have NO LOYALTY To A Nation That Will Not Allow Me To Get Paid When
I Work ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

When The WEALTHY Get Sick They Go To The Doctor ...... When I Get
Sick ...... I SUFFER ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I CANNOT GET MEDICAL CARE BECAUSE I AM NOT WEALTHY ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I Am An American ...... I Was Born In America ...... My Parents Were
Born In America ...... I Can Trace My Roots Back To Benjamin
Franklin ......

--- NO MORE --- NO MORE ---

I Hereby RENOUNCE My United States Citizenship ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

You're Going To Treat Me Like An ILLEGAL ALIEN In MY OWN GODDAMN
COUNTRY ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

From This Day Forward ...... I Play For The Other Team ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

The Next Time I Am At A Football Game And They Play The National
Anthem ...... I Will Proudly Raise My Fist In The Air ......
AND ...... FLIP OFF THE MOTHER****ING AMERICAN FLAG WITH MY MIDDLE
****ING FINGER ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

I Will Die Alone And Broke In MY COUNTRY ......

I Will Never Have A Family ...... Because I Do Not Know How To LIE ...
CHEAT ... AND STEAL ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

America Is A Nation Of Greedy Criminals ......

Greedy Criminals Who Steal From The Working Poor ......

(((((( **** ))))))
(((((( YOU ))))))
(((((( AMERICA ))))))

Inspire is an English language online magazine reported to be
published by the organization al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
(AQAP) ......

The magazine is one of the many ways AQAP uses the Internet to reach
its audience ......

The magazine is also a political warfare tool targeting the American
and other Western governments, with the intent of inspiring homegrown
terrorism ......

Its tactic is to attack the West using covert operations run
independently by radicalized individuals ......

Below Are Links To Actual Issues of "Inspire" Magazine ......

http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/20...ncorrupted.pdf

http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/20...magazine-3.pdf

http://azelin.files.wordpress.com/20...magazine-9.pdf

Old April 4th 13, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.support.depression,alt.suicide.methods,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.music.dylan

you might try getting paid
Old April 4th 13, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.support.depression,alt.suicide.methods,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.music.dylan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0 .........

Old April 4th 13, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.support.depression,alt.suicide.methods,alt.suicide.holiday,rec.music.dylan

On Apr 4, 4:34*pm, "David" wrote:

"you might try getting paid" ......

I Have A Good Idea ......

Why Don't You Go **** YOUR MOTHER ......
Old April 5th 13, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:04:06 PM UTC-5, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) wrote:
On Apr 4, 4:34*pm, "David" wrote:

"you might try getting paid" ......

I Have A Good Idea ......

Why Don't You Go **** YOUR MOTHER ......

I done tolded y'all ah hunnert tymes before,,, Y'all play nice now. Get Kelp! I needs to plop some new Ray O Vac Alkaline batteries enema mah keeeeboard.

Old April 5th 13, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 4, 4:34*pm, "David" wrote:

"you might try getting paid" ......

I Have A Good Idea ......

Why Don't You Go **** YOUR MOTHER ......

I done tolded y'all ah hunnert tymes before,,, Y'all play nice now. Get Kelp! I needs to plop some new Ray O Vac Alkaline batteries enema mah keeeeboard.

delicast.com wwith.com TV channels streaming on the Internet. Russia, RT, Russia Today TV channel. Yesterday I read somewhere that RT has, or will soon have a new RT news channel called Rumpty, or something like that. I think I read about it at rense.com .....Doggy, what we hit the sack? ///WOO WOO WOOF! Give me my cookies/// O K....