Old May 4th 13, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Derby Pick

My pick is of course Revolutionary, piloted by three-time Kentucky Derby
Champion jockey Calvin Borel.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 4th 13, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 4, 2013 4:04:27 PM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:
My pick is of course Revolutionary, piloted by three-time Kentucky Derby

Champion jockey Calvin Borel.

dxAce

Michigan

USA

Orb done Won the Kaintucky Derby, in 2:2.89 Yeah, I watched it on channel 422 WLBTD. Looka here ilk, somebody who lives next door to doggy's couch, they had a horse in a horse trailer over there. Every once in a while I would hear that horse neighing over there I Like that!
Old May 5th 13, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, May 4, 2013 5:43:03 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, May 4, 2013 4:04:27 PM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:

My pick is of course Revolutionary, piloted by three-time Kentucky Derby

Champion jockey Calvin Borel.

dxAce

Michigan

USA

Orb done Won the Kaintucky Derby, in 2:2.89 Yeah, I watched it on channel 422 WLBTD. Looka here ilk, somebody who lives next door to doggy's couch, they had a horse in a horse trailer over there. Every once in a while I would hear that horse neighing over there I Like that!

Orb will be in Baltimore. Two weeks from today.

(OT) Kentucky Derby. [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 4th 11 04:39 PM
(OT) It's Derby Day! dxAce Shortwave 2 May 3rd 09 12:03 AM
(OT) Derby RHF Shortwave 3 May 5th 08 11:26 PM
(OT) Derby RHF Shortwave 0 May 5th 08 11:21 PM
Why does my police scanner pick up this FM broadcast station on WFM? It does not pick up any other stations. [email protected] Scanner 9 April 17th 05 01:54 AM