Old June 9th 13, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Astroyids.

Google,,, Asteroid Defense Drill June 17, 2013 In Collyrado. (Ken Curtis ala Festus on Gunsmoke) he told that woman, Why don't we go to Collyrado?
Old June 10th 13, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/09/2013 10:56 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, Asteroid Defense Drill June 17, 2013 In Collyrado. (Ken Curtis ala Festus on Gunsmoke) he told that woman, Why don't we go to Collyrado?

You never told us what you did for Medgar Evers Day this year.

Happy Juneteenth!
Old June 10th 13, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:38:50 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 06/09/2013 10:56 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, Asteroid Defense Drill June 17, 2013 In Collyrado. (Ken Curtis ala Festus on Gunsmoke) he told that woman, Why don't we go to Collyrado?

You never told us what you did for Medgar Evers Day this year.

Happy Juneteenth!

Doggy and I aint's ahh doin nuttin but surfin teh enterhernet and watchin TeeVee. Matt Dillon and Gunsmoke and Bonanza on teh Westerns channel.
Old June 11th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, June 10, 2013 3:42:06 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:38:50 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:

On 06/09/2013 10:56 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, Asteroid Defense Drill June 17, 2013 In Collyrado. (Ken Curtis ala Festus on Gunsmoke) he told that woman, Why don't we go to Collyrado?

You never told us what you did for Medgar Evers Day this year.

Happy Juneteenth!

Doggy and I aint's ahh doin nuttin but surfin teh enterhernet and watchin TeeVee. Matt Dillon and Gunsmoke and Bonanza on teh Westerns channel.

Ah hunert and tree degrees in Dordge City todey.
Old June 11th 13, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/10/2013 04:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2013 3:42:06 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:38:50 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:

On 06/09/2013 10:56 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, Asteroid Defense Drill June 17, 2013 In Collyrado. (Ken Curtis ala Festus on Gunsmoke) he told that woman, Why don't we go to Collyrado?

You never told us what you did for Medgar Evers Day this year.

Happy Juneteenth!

Doggy and I aint's ahh doin nuttin but surfin teh enterhernet and watchin TeeVee. Matt Dillon and Gunsmoke and Bonanza on teh Westerns channel.

Ah hunert and tree degrees in Dordge City todey.

Got up to around 80 here. No humidity to speak of. We go months without
clouds.

Old June 11th 13, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:52:15 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 06/10/2013 04:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 3:42:06 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:38:50 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:

On 06/09/2013 10:56 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, Asteroid Defense Drill June 17, 2013 In Collyrado. (Ken Curtis ala Festus on Gunsmoke) he told that woman, Why don't we go to Collyrado?

You never told us what you did for Medgar Evers Day this year.

Happy Juneteenth!

Doggy and I aint's ahh doin nuttin but surfin teh enterhernet and watchin TeeVee. Matt Dillon and Gunsmoke and Bonanza on teh Westerns channel.

Ah hunert and tree degrees in Dordge City todey.

Got up to around 80 here. No humidity to speak of. We go months without

clouds.

I don't remember which California city it is, but yesterday I read somewhere some of those people over there were dropping out/getting ill from the heat. I have seen it get up to 103 degrees several times before over here. It's Summertime in U.S.A.