Old June 14th 13, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Redneck.

On 06/12/2013 07:55 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:19:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:06:30 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:

Dude, all the Rednecks are in the Redneck, New Jersey. Google,,, Redneck, New Jersey

It is a name of a street (or avenue) in both Moonachie and Little Ferry.

Some people in The Great Land Mass like to pretend they are Rednecks, but they are not. That old song thangy,, (Hit it Silver) Oh Yes, I am the Great Pretender,, (Heck, I dont's reckymerber the rest of that song) Try www.mp3skull.com or Youtube.

The "wearing your gimme cap backwards" craze got rid of a lot of
rednecks. Rednecks in charge are called "good ole boys".
Old June 15th 13, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, June 14, 2013 8:48:46 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 06/12/2013 07:55 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:19:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:06:30 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:

Dude, all the Rednecks are in the Redneck, New Jersey. Google,,, Redneck, New Jersey

It is a name of a street (or avenue) in both Moonachie and Little Ferry.

Some people in The Great Land Mass like to pretend they are Rednecks, but they are not. That old song thangy,, (Hit it Silver) Oh Yes, I am the Great Pretender,, (Heck, I dont's reckymerber the rest of that song) Try www.mp3skull.com or Youtube.

The "wearing your gimme cap backwards" craze got rid of a lot of

rednecks. Rednecks in charge are called "good ole boys".

Lets me tarn this thang (teh Enterhernet) on and see whats up in here. Hey doggy, I got another bite. ///WOO WOO WOOF!/// Doggy went back to teh animal clinic thi mawnin. Teh Vet guy said to keep her on the heart (heart murmer) pills. Doggy takes meds, I don't take any meds at all.
Old June 16th 13, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, June 14, 2013 9:18:55 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Next month, July 9, 2013. All new Lizard Lick Towing on teh TruTV channel. Yay Hooooo,,,,