Old July 5th 13, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Going to be 128 degrees in Death Valley today.

On Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:30:58 PM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Dyer wrote:

"KenK" wrote in message ....

DhiaDuit wrote in

:

On Friday, June 28, 2013 11:51:39 AM UTC-5, KenK wrote:

RF Collins wrote in

:

DhiaDuit wrote in

:

Currently, 81 degrees here. I need to mow my front yard. I will

mow

half of it and then take a break for about 20 minutes and then

catch

the other half. The back yard can wait untill tomorrow, or the day

after.

82� here in Michigan but that is probably the high. Too humid to do

anything outside. Guys on the net this morning expecting over 100�

in

Texas.

BTW. Lesson for today. Degree symbol is - hold Alt key and type 248

Jim / MI

Depending on whether you look at Wunderground or National Weather it

is

to be 120 or 117 here in SW AZ today and this weekend.

Phoenix,, you ever heard of Kim Komando and her radio talk show on

Saturdays? Sometimes I tune in.

I've heard of it and her but never listened. I don't like talk shows.

If it's anything like her blurbs they play on AFN, it's not so much a talk

show as a presentation show about computers and computer related items.

I listened to her for some time, then kind of discounted the show. But then in the

past few months I've found once again that she provides some very interesting

information.

I listen on WLS 890.

dxAce

Michigan

USA

NYC issues HEAT Alert. www.drudgereport.com Started Raining here about ten minutes ago, real Good Raining, and looks like more to come today from the South/Gulf Coast. Currently, 82 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch, it will get COOLER mit dur RAINING. Southern Rain, Southern Rainnn,,, from the Gulf Coast, The Great Land Mass/Gulf Coast Mass,,,, Southern Rain always makes me feel like homeeee,,,,
Old July 6th 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:17:51 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:30:58 PM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:

Brenda Dyer wrote:

"KenK" wrote in message ....

DhiaDuit wrote in

:

[...]

Google,,, Weather temps in America 79 degrees in Michigan's upper Penisular. A few minutes ago over here, the temp flipped to 80 degrees. 90 degrees in New York City, Crank Up The HEAT.
Old July 7th 13, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/06/2013 10:21 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:17:51 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:30:58 PM UTC-5, dxAce wrote:

dxAce

Michigan

USA

NYC issues HEAT Alert. www.drudgereport.com
Started Raining here about ten minutes ago, real Good Raining, and
looks like more to come today from the South/Gulf Coast. Currently,
82 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch, it will get
COOLER mit dur RAINING. Southern Rain, Southern Rainnn,,, from the
Gulf Coast, The Great Land Mass/Gulf Coast Mass,,,, Southern Rain
always makes me feel like homeeee,,,,

Google,,, Weather temps in America
79 degrees in Michigan's upper Penisular. A few minutes ago over
here, the temp flipped to 80 degrees. 90 degrees in New York City,
Crank Up The HEAT.

The current moisture in the East is coming from the Pacific, as well as
the Gulf. Strange jet stream patterns are a sign of climate uncertainty,
i.e. uncharted waters. Enjoy the heat, Steve. Ask WLS about the
Mississippi river going dry. It can't happen here...
Old July 8th 13, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, July 7, 2013 1:09:05 PM UTC-5, dave wrote:
[...]

Old Man River has changed its course in the past years, but run dry? T'AINT gonna happen, MaGee!
Old July 10th 13, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, July 7, 2013 7:29:04 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Google,,, zen haven.com How Death Valley gets so darn hot

56 degrees at sunup, looking for high around 85 m II Shortwave 4 July 28th 11 06:25 PM
25 degrees in Shecargo now, [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 20th 07 05:44 AM
A little more on missing degrees Reg Edwards Antenna 28 May 4th 06 09:11 AM
(OT) 83 Degrees David Shortwave 0 August 14th 05 04:32 PM
What Did You Hear Today On The Shortwave Radio ? : About the Death of Pope John Paul II ? RHF Shortwave 1 April 3rd 05 04:40 AM