Old December 16th 13, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anybody heard from Kevin lately ?

We're a little worried - he's usually posted his wordy, laborious review of the latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net by now.

Maybe he'll at least give us a shout-out tonight so we'll know he's ok. Better yet, he'll report that his old buddy Chicken Fornicator has been accounted for. The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net just ain't the same without him. We're doing our part - tens of millions (and counting) of signatures on the petition. Sign up and don't be left out. http://www.chickie_boy_come_home.com is the place to go.

Bring it back Kevin - inquiring minds wanna know.
Old December 16th 13, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Me Me is offline

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:45:22 -0800 (PST), Keven Albert Strum
wrote:

We're a little worried - he's usually posted his wordy, laborious review of the latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net by now.

I also noticed that his listing on the Virginia State sex offender web
site has been removed.
Old December 16th 13, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, December 16, 2013 12:23:45 AM UTC-5, Me wrote:

I also noticed that his listing on the Virginia State sex offender web site has been removed.

Hmmm .. wonder if he got vindicated or acquitted or if the time for his listing ran out.

Well we wish Kevin the best. The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net would not be complete without him.

Old December 16th 13, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

We're a little worried - he's usually posted his wordy, laborious review of the latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net by now.

I also noticed that his listing on the Virginia State sex offender web
site has been removed.

Didn't he move to another state?

Old December 16th 13, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

We're a little worried - he's usually posted his wordy, laborious review of the latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net by now.

I also noticed that his listing on the Virginia State sex offender web
site has been removed.

Didn't he move to another state?

Of mind?

Has anybody seen Kevin ? ? ? Keven Albert Strum Shortwave 4 July 1st 13 02:28 AM
Anybody seen Kevin ? Keven Albert Strum Shortwave 0 April 8th 13 02:59 AM
Where's Kevin? Arky Bob Shortwave 6 August 13th 12 01:36 AM
More on K-K-Kevin Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names General 0 January 9th 07 12:06 AM
K-K-Kevin and his new best friends Grim Reaper General 1 January 6th 07 11:17 PM