Old February 14th 14, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Wales gone.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:22:30 -0800, DhiaDuit wrote:

www.viralnewschart.com
Wales is probally/most likely still there... somewhere.
Gone,gone, gone, oh
goney gone gone, like a turkle, turkle, turkle, in the green cut
corn........
Is Cardiff and Swansea still there???

Did you use real buttermilk in that Cornbread mix? I did, and it was a
little too thick.
Old February 14th 14, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:04:26 PM UTC-6, sctvguy1 wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:22:30 -0800, DhiaDuit wrote:

www.viralnewschart.com

Wales is probally/most likely still there... somewhere.

Gone,gone, gone, oh

goney gone gone, like a turkle, turkle, turkle, in the green cut

Is Cardiff and Swansea still there???

Did you use real buttermilk in that Cornbread mix? I did, and it was a

little too thick.

My sister comes over here on Sundays for a few minutes to see if I am still alive and kickin. Sometimes along with the frozen food leftovers she brings me, there is a big pan of home made cornbread. I don't know how to cook. I throw the food in the microwave and heat it up, OM NOM NOM. I am glad you got your Matador ride straigtned out, I saw at the rec.autos.tech newsgroup. I reckon those white wall tires have a certain pizzaz to them. Now you ought to trick your ride out with some fancy lights on there. www.taillightking.com or Google it.