RadioBanter

-   -   cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/204085-re-cuhulin-suffers-toe-jam-tupelo.html)

[email protected] June 3rd 14 10:48 PM

cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:33:08 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:
On 06/02/2014 05:38 PM, wrote:

On Monday, June 2, 2014 10:23:06 AM UTC-4, dxAce wrote:

dave wro

As an example, Congress was supposed to be notified 30 days in advance of any

potential detainees being released from Guantanamo. They were not. Once again, a

violation of the law by Dumbo, so-called commander in chief. He's a clown 'tard,

as so many of us were aware of even prior to the 2008 election.

However, so many of you are slow, and so many of you have no hope of catching up.

This is exactly what Mel Brooks meant,when he created the"Blazing Saddles"!

When Mel Brooks and Richard Pryor created "Blazing Saddles"? I'm pretty

sure the true meaning of "Blazing Saddles" was "Headley!". When was it created? Well,since it was released in the very beginning of 1974, it was probably filmed just before that. The Sheriff of Rock Ridge is what we got in the WH today . Is this clear ?

dave June 4th 14 02:31 PM

On 06/03/2014 02:48 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:33:08 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:

When Mel Brooks and Richard Pryor created "Blazing Saddles"? I'm pretty

sure the true meaning of "Blazing Saddles" was "Headley!". When was it created? Well,since it was released in the very beginning of 1974, it was probably filmed just before that. The Sheriff of Rock Ridge is what we got in the WH today . Is this clear ?

Have you ever seen"Blazing Saddles"? The black people save the day for
the Johnsons.

[email protected] June 4th 14 02:53 PM

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:31:00 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:
On 06/03/2014 02:48 PM, wrote:

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:33:08 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:

When Mel Brooks and Richard Pryor created "Blazing Saddles"? I'm pretty

sure the true meaning of "Blazing Saddles" was "Headley!". When was it created? Well,since it was released in the very beginning of 1974, it was probably filmed just before that. The Sheriff of Rock Ridge is what we got in the WH today . Is this clear ?

Have you ever seen"Blazing Saddles"? The black people save the day for

the Johnsons.

....just like the "born in Kenya" Chief Sheriff ?

DhiaDuit June 4th 14 04:19 PM

cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

He rodddde a Blazing Sadddddddle................................. On the Sundance Tee Vee channel, tomorrow at 8:00 PM, Great Land Mass Time Zone

DhiaDuit June 4th 14 07:02 PM

cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

How is the weather in holland, Michigan? www.rense.com Plains, Midwest brace for 'Land Hurricane". Who makes up those 'names'?

sctvguy1[_2_] June 6th 14 06:14 PM

On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:19:19 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

He rodddde a Blazing Sadddddddle................................. On
the Sundance Tee Vee channel, tomorrow at 8:00 PM, Great Land Mass Time
Zone

Read, MS thrown out of Central Time Zone!
Google,,, mississippicannottelltime.com

DhiaDuit June 6th 14 06:20 PM

cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

Matador man ... Google,,, Wreck Rescue AEC Matador Youtube

dave June 6th 14 06:37 PM

On 06/06/2014 10:20 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Matador man ... Google,,, Wreck Rescue AEC Matador Youtube

AMC. Mitt Romney's dad was the CEO.

DhiaDuit June 6th 14 07:45 PM

cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

Google,,, Labatt Streamliner Truck Youtube. They don't make them that nice looking anymore. Maybe it is because they don't know how.

Bill Davis June 6th 14 11:36 PM

On 6/6/2014 11:37 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/06/2014 10:20 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Matador man ... Google,,, Wreck Rescue AEC Matador Youtube

AMC. Mitt Romney's dad was the CEO.

Did a good job too.

Workers respected and liked him.