Old May 29th 14, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuhulin suffers toe jam in tupelo

On 05/26/2014 06:10 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:
Google,,, toejamproblemsintupelo.com
Doggy actually gets off couch. WHEEEEEEEEE, Dairy Queen on US
49 in Florence serves free malts!
Google,,, freemaltsinflorence.com

I thought toe jam was a delicacy. Like truffles.

As in, "Hang on a sec, got to take off my shoes,
get me somma that toe jam for my samwich"

Old May 29th 14, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 29, 2014 1:34:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:43:29 AM UTC-5, George Cornelius wrote:

On 05/26/2014 06:10 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:

Google,,, toejamproblemsintupelo.com

Doggy actually gets off couch. WHEEEEEEEEE, Dairy Queen on US

49 in Florence serves free malts!

Google,,, freemaltsinflorence.com

I thought toe jam was a delicacy. Like truffles.

As in, "Hang on a sec, got to take off my shoes,

get me somma that toe jam for my samwich"

Google,,, s8int.com Great Wall of Mississippi I didn't know we had one of those around here. At 1:08 PM this afternoon, Google said my Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Should I care? There is always snail mail and telephone and tellawoman.
Old May 29th 14, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/29/2014 11:39 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, May 29, 2014 1:34:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

get me somma that toe jam for my samwich"

Google,,, s8int.com Great Wall of Mississippi I didn't know we had one of those around here. At 1:08 PM this afternoon, Google said my Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Should I care? There is always snail mail and telephone and tellawoman.

When you sign up for Google you give them permission to search through
all your files and anybody else's files when they are on the same LAN as
you. Never use your home wifi for anything other than Roku type stuff.
Google's Dongle is the key to your kingdom.
Old May 29th 14, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My Gmail is working now. Economy, maybe in some aspects America's economy is improving, at least a little bit. Http://msbusiness.com Nissan ramping up employment at Canton plant to 6, 000 plus. Google,,, Are trucks saving America's Economy?

Old May 29th 14, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Stone Money, it worked OK for Alley Oop. Yesterday sheepdogreport.com indicated they are off line for a while. I did a GOOGLE for, sheepdogreport.com similar sites. See how I work it?
Old May 29th 14, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

But, but, but, you're dead... how does one work anything after being boiled in oil?

Old May 30th 14, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Stone Money, it worked OK for Alley Oop. Yesterday sheepdogreport.com indicated they are off line for a while. I did a GOOGLE for, sheepdogreport.com similar sites. See how I work it?

Apple fritters work real good after being boiled in oil.
Old May 30th 14, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google,,, Sarah Palin is. In Ellisville,Mississippi today
Old May 30th 14, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/30/2014 1:25 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, Sarah Palin is. In Ellisville,Mississippi today

I feel sorry for the people of Ellisville.

Drifter...

To Cuhulin Steve Shortwave 1 February 13th 12 03:37 AM
Cuhulin Jim T. Shortwave 2 August 10th 11 04:54 AM
OT Cuhulin, you know this guy? m II Shortwave 2 April 2nd 08 09:19 PM
(OT) Tupelo Buffalo Park Monkey escapes again [email protected] Shortwave 3 August 15th 07 05:11 PM