Old August 8th 14, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scotland.

On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 20:58:03 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Last night on Lizard Lick Towing on TV, Crazy Dave remarried his wife.
Himself and Bobby Brantly and Ronnie were dressed up in Scottish Kilts,
the whole bit. The way Bobby Brantly was behaving,,, I will NEVER watch
Lizard Lick Towing again!!!

Are you Honey BOOBOO's grandpa?
Old August 11th 14, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 14-08-08 03:18 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:

On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 20:58:03 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Last night on Lizard Lick Towing on TV, Crazy Dave remarried his wife.
Himself and Bobby Brantly and Ronnie were dressed up in Scottish Kilts,
the whole bit. The way Bobby Brantly was behaving,,, I will NEVER watch
Lizard Lick Towing again!!!

Are you Honey BOOBOO's grandpa?

No...He's the brother-father....Or was it Uncle-Daddy? It's hard to tell
the roots from the branches on his genealogical tree.

mike

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!
Old August 12th 14, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 6:15:15 PM UTC-5, m II wrote:
On 14-08-08 03:18 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:

On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 20:58:03 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Last night on Lizard Lick Towing on TV, Crazy Dave remarried his wife.

Himself and Bobby Brantly and Ronnie were dressed up in Scottish Kilts,

the whole bit. The way Bobby Brantly was behaving,,, I will NEVER watch

Lizard Lick Towing again!!!

Are you Honey BOOBOO's grandpa?

No...He's the brother-father....Or was it Uncle-Daddy? It's hard to tell

the roots from the branches on his genealogical tree.

mike

--

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my

reasons for them!

--Friedrich Nietzsche

Rock on, SCOTLAND, ROCK ONNNNNNNN And here I sit listening to Birdhill Radio on Ireland Internet streaming Radio.
Old August 13th 14, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few years ago I watched three or four TV episodes of Honey Boo Boo, then I lost interest. Somebody ought to tell Shelby Stanga there are Sharks in Lake Pontchartrain. Google,,, thegatewaypundit.com Sharks in Lake Pontchartrain
Old August 13th 14, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Quick, like a bunny, tell the Golds at Hardcore Pawn in Detroit. Google,,, New USA Pawn store mega grand opening today, intersection of Raymond road and I 55 South (South is always Best) in Jackson, Mississippi. www.msnewsnow.com

(OT) Scotland at Ireland: A Rousing Rugby Match! Priest Shortwave 12 March 23rd 10 04:18 PM
(OT) SCOTLAND to Break Away from uk? [email protected] Shortwave 6 November 20th 07 12:14 PM
Disabled Vessel Maersk Scotland on 4125 kHz USB [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 26th 06 12:46 AM
Scotland James Douglas Shortwave 0 December 21st 05 12:29 AM
SCOTLAND the BRAVE Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Message Shortwave 29 September 30th 05 02:28 AM