Old August 29th 14, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Where ya at, Hils?

On 2014-08-27 22:13, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, freerepublic.com Why Britain is poorer than any US State,

other that Mississippi

I am Glad the Author of that article said, other than Mississippi.

Mississippi has a population of less than three million Inhabitants.

I don't want The Great Land Mass filling up with crazy people.

///Yeah, you are crazy enough. WOOF!/// Tell it, doggy.

Britain isn't just poor, it's the most densely-populated country in

Europe. And net immigration is up again, so Britain's getting poorer and

fuller. Except for the 1%.

Doggy must have seen what the sane folk get up to.

It may be dense,but it is not the most populated(in Europe)per unit of area. Monaco,Belgium and Netherlands are even worse in this respect.
Old August 29th 14, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2014-08-27 22:13, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, freerepublic.com Why Britain is poorer than any US State,

other that Mississippi

I am Glad the Author of that article said, other than Mississippi.

Mississippi has a population of less than three million Inhabitants.

I don't want The Great Land Mass filling up with crazy people.

///Yeah, you are crazy enough. WOOF!/// Tell it, doggy.

Britain isn't just poor, it's the most densely-populated country in

Europe. And net immigration is up again, so Britain's getting poorer and

fuller. Except for the 1%.

Doggy must have seen what the sane folk get up to.

It may be dense,but it is not the most populated(in Europe)per unit of area. Monaco,Belgium and Netherlands are even worse in this respect.

About 46..47.. thousand sumpin square miles land area over here, I think, including lakes and ponds/whatever.Less than three million people. Lakes, rivers, ponds, Watery. Looka here, Google,,, East Porterville, California. People without Water for weeks because the water wells ran dry, people wearing dirty clothes, etc. Things like that in California, I think, are going to keep on getting worse and worse. Unless a 'Noahs flood' comes to California. Google,,, Drought Map

Where ya at, Hils? dave Shortwave 0 May 17th 14 02:55 PM
Where ya at, Hils? dave Shortwave 1 May 16th 14 05:56 PM